Reviews for Syn
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Wow...I'm quite impressed. 0.o I'm amazed that the number of reveiws aren't in the double digits. Well, maybe it's just that these days...you gotta look really hard for the jewels amoung the crap. (To say it simply) and not many people have found this yet. I'm impressed by your style of first person. It's not all feely-touchy-touchy emotions blocking up the passages. The problems you bring up are interesting and the way Syn deals with them seems logical to his character. Speaking of which, you've got really good characterization going on here. Love your descriptions and the comment on how female horses look like horses. *snorts* Syn's got an edge to him that wants me to read more. So...CONTINUE! Ahem. By the by, you're know on my favorite stories list, congrats.
*bows*
CertainlyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
good job!
DarkSorceress chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Excellent chapter! I like how you write the guy's POV, it is very believble. Anyways, Update soon!
Until Next Time!
MidnightSorceress
DarkSorceress chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Wow! This is really good. I really like your writing style and you character development. Anyways, update soon!
Laura chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
This is fantastic. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to another update soon!
Squidlers chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
I LOVE this story. I've been trying to find something interesting to read on this site all day, and this is, by far, the best thing I've EVER found here. A hero fascinating enough to make us care about them, a vividly beautiful world, and GOOD WRITING. All the good writers are on , and I was beginning to think it was impossible for anyone out there to write anything without pre-created characters.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that this is a great story, and I can't wait to read more.
BuffLie chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Oh! Quite interesting. And very different from your other stories. A character you like and dislike at the same time. Will be interesting to see whwre this goes...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4