Reviews for Crimson Resolution
love it! Pconfwuzzled
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Ah, Jake!
This is cool!
Sorry I didn't review for so long... I didn't even know that you had written more.
Rachel
p.s. Jake - I'm currently working on something that you're probably going to like. _
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
dude,maybe i could tell by the title what it was about?the explanation was not needed.
i was going to comment on the misspelling of such an easy word,but Nymph of Juno took care of that for me. *thanking Nymph*
i guess it's didn't quite strike me as suicidal, in the least.
whatever.
your irish lover
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Cool, but you spelt poured 'pored' I don't think that 'pored' is a word. Good poem, I don't know why but this one strikes me as incredibly polished.

Nymph
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
so sad... esh! but so good... oh both at the same time!
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
The first part of this paints a really good picture, you can just kind of ...see it. You ended it really nicely too. Good work! P.s. I love the title
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This one is really pretty. I like it a lot. You're getting better and better at your poetry as you go on! My has sucked lately. I don't have a muse and i'm not depressed enough...oh well, what the heck!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I love that last stanza.. You worded it perfectly and powerfully. Well done.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
For some strange reason, i keep on thinking that i've reviewed this poem before, but maybe it's just my psycho mind again. Anyway, if u HAVEN'T actually reposted the poem or something, i have to say this is a very beautiful poem. Keep going! (thanx 4 the review BTW :)
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is very good. The emotions and the last line is what I too have concluded from my own feelings of suicide and other s I know who have killed themselves. Anyway very good!
thanks for the reviews!
keep writing-
till-iburnout
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Good work. From what I've observed and felt, the last line sums up the girl's perspective very well. Suicide is about escaping the pain, and about no longer having to suffer. And life is suffering, so obviously this leads them to consider death. I think this poems flows well, and I enjoyed how it conveyed its message well. Thanks for the review, I really, really appreciated it. I haven't written everything I have on fictionpress between when I signed up and now, a lot was written before I found fictionpress. However, I have written more than twenty pieces since I became a member. _() FPC has given me some great inspiration and encouragement as a writer. It's awesome. Again, thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.