Reviews for The Sky Is Black on the Other Side
riding shotgun in the sky chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
One word?

Superb.

Thank you for sharing this, Sye!
riding shotgun in the sky chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Another masterfully crafted installment... this really is wonderful. I enjoy the stream-of-consciousness effect...

Once again, I have only one small problem: "theologically" should be "theology"...
riding shotgun in the sky chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Ah, symbolism meets existentialism... yummy.

One question... should "...watching the lights go on the street" be "...watching the lights go on IN the street"? It feels like there's something missing-reading that sentence is rather like forgetting that there's one stair left, and pitching forward... it screws up the otherwise beautiful cadence.
riding shotgun in the sky chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Beautiful... practically poetic. I love the symmetry between darkness and the past...

"...I might as well reminisce with darkness."

I think that line's going to stay with me for quite a while to come. _
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
hey! ur story is really wow! really really wow!
write more more MORE!
PLEASE MORE!
PLEASE check out sum of my stuff! lov ya x
Michael T. Aka SiLLyWaBBiT chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Outstanding story, tell me more!, reminds me of an interesting manga and also a scene in FLCL. Mr. Tuazon, great start to a story, keep it up!, and better yet, nice end in section 4. It has the ending that could keep the reader wanting to know what the next sections going to be about. It's rare that I really like stories like this but you've got my "likey" vote. Good Job! _
Feathersofadragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow, I like these kind of stories where people get sucked into new worlds! POST POST POST!
trowsers chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I heard of this story from my friend and I dont really like reading fiction stuff I mean I have enough books to read as it is, but I really like this story, it's a beautiful flow of thoughts revolving around what looks like an epic tale. I cant wait for the next part.
FLCLboyeee chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I LOVE THE PILLOWS! great story, make more!
shadow Moses chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
wow... I want more
sleepykupo chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
whoah! This story "is refreshing"! Its so good! Its so different from thread breaker. I love this story, post more!