Reviews for Perfect
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Ah! So peacefull, dang it winter is just about here!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
It's sweet!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Wow I like it. When I started reading it I thought "Oh this is really stupid, she's gonna end up saying everything's perfect and that's not true, that's just cheesy and nothing is perfect, if it's perfect then you're just blind cuz not even love is perfect. THe imperfection in it is what makes it exciting, blah blah blah" But then I read this and it's cpmpletely changed my mind. Yes it is kinda cheesy still but in a good way, it's a good kind of cheesy. It's true... people you love can make things seem perfect even when you know they're not, and that last line made me realize that. Thank u for writing it. Really well done. )
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This truly is the perfect scene! You have a typo though... may want to fix that some time... I like your comparisons to perfect, saying everything is just right, as is this scene shared with the just right person... I like how you refer back to perfect and just right througout your poem, it really emphasizes the perfect-ness of this scene. Beautiful... great job.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Aww thats so sweet... Great work!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
perfect... is what this poem is ;)
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
very sweet, a very nice poem. great images poem has a good feeling about it. keep it up.
*though it might me nice to go back and put a rhyming scheme to it...just a thought*