Reviews for Lost Inside Melancholy
totallyinspired chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
very deep and beautiful. i like the rhymes too. great piece, its going on my favourites :D
toodledOO chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
that was beautiful
Serene Waters chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
The grief and agony tear each other to bits until there's nothing left inside of you; And it hurts like nothing else.
aiur chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
talk about deep imagery! loved this. just the whole feel of it ... you took what i've seen written in so many fics about the morning after and spun it into one of the best songs i've seen. it's not easy to do this topic without falling into cliché. nice job
k8
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
How is it that your poems make me cry? *wipes away the tears* I wish I could show a certain someone how much it hurt when they difted away, but also how much they mean to me now as a friend. *wants to go find a place to cry alone*
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
There are too many standout lines here to quote! I really enjoyed this one. I will quote what I think is an excellent closure. "Because all I have is a dove with a broken wing inside." What I love about this line is this! The dove still is exists, the wing is only broken, leaving room for mending, room for hopefulness, healing, something white that in time will fly again! Beautiful.
Wren Craven chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
favourite line: liquid floor of grey...it created a visual that held my attention long after I had finished the poem. This piece (I believe) reflects love lost (or perhaps unknowingly gained) but at the same time also the deep inner moanings of the human spirit. Well done. Also, thank you for reviewing my work, I truly appreciate it. I feel honoured to have a writer like yourself reviewing me.
Chloe
Elizabeth Clary chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Once again you have outdone yourself. I really like this one, it's beautiful.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
ah nice work yet again...
Matthew says: "If you review my work I'll try and review some of your pieces ASAP. My school work limits what I can do, but I will do my best to review your work on a one to one ratio, if I have the time."... Muahaha! Sorry love using other ppls words against them, lol! nah nah just kidding, lol! ah, ok thats not funny... my brains mush today so that was funny 2 seconds ago :P
anyways, nice poem ;)
Klutzy Violet chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is wonderful. Keep writing like this, it is an inspiration.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
*gives you a hug* Maybe we should both eat ice cream. You're good a writing things that makes me cry, I love the honesty in the poem. Good heavens, save us all, this is so beautiful it's scary.
RedGlass chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
You write so poignantly and with such depth... I can't even relate, but I feel like I can. You made it so vivid, people's minds could make up memories off it. Your rhyme scheme could use some work, but you still get your point across beautifully. I literally wanted to cry after reading it! Still feeling kinda choked up.
Thanks for reviewing my poem too. You were so sweet. :)
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I think one of my friends could relate almost exactly to this... it's beautiful.
Just one thing... "Or else I would be killing me" sounds incorrect.. but you might have done it intentionally to rhyme or something.
first comment dance!