Reviews for Choker
Junky Punk Cliche chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That was very powerful, and well writen. Another talented, dark author. I love this path I've taken.

See, I started out by reading a poem, and then reviewed. Then I click on the author of one review, then review theirs, and click on an author of one of their reviews...

Quite nice actually.

Well, anyway, gotta run,

Cheers,

Shannon
Rainbow Fingers chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This. . .This is beatiful, inspiring, passionate, original, creative, and just a wonderful read. I really loved it. I like the whole parenthesises on certain words, it added more emotion, made it more clear in a sense. Fantastic.
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I can't begin to explain how morbidly, wonderfully, unbelievably, strangely, incredibly great this poem is.
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Funny how things never change- In any case; reminds me of the film "Party Monster" I'm sure you've seen it...Anyways, hopefully life is treating you well, take care. Anna x
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
much more graphic than anything I usually read. but that's not a bad thing, not in the least. it's just all the more visual and I am a bit of a visualist.
jack c. weller chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Perfect settings, choice and manipulation of words
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is amazing. Keep writing :D
CowGirl1987x2006 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
wow... amazin'... u are GREAT.
CowGirl
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Beautiful! Excellent play on words.
-Em
NatashaRostof chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
...If I said what I wanted to say, I'd probably be told to be a dear and shut up, again. ;)
But this is Amazing, truly. I love how you work rhythms into it to give it just a...really cool flow. There just aren't words.
freeyourself chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
awesome poem, i liked how you wrote it