Reviews for Choker
Junky Punk Cliche chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
That was very powerful, and well writen. Another talented, dark author. I love this path I've taken.

See, I started out by reading a poem, and then reviewed. Then I click on the author of one review, then review theirs, and click on an author of one of their reviews...

Quite nice actually.

Well, anyway, gotta run,

Rainbow Fingers chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This. . .This is beatiful, inspiring, passionate, original, creative, and just a wonderful read. I really loved it. I like the whole parenthesises on certain words, it added more emotion, made it more clear in a sense. Fantastic.
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I can't begin to explain how morbidly, wonderfully, unbelievably, strangely, incredibly great this poem is.
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Funny how things never change- In any case; reminds me of the film "Party Monster" I'm sure you've seen it...Anyways, hopefully life is treating you well, take care. Anna x
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
much more graphic than anything I usually read. but that's not a bad thing, not in the least. it's just all the more visual and I am a bit of a visualist.
jack c. weller chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Perfect settings, choice and manipulation of words
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This is amazing. Keep writing :D
CowGirl1987x2006 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
wow... amazin'... u are GREAT.
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Beautiful! Excellent play on words.
NatashaRostof chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
...If I said what I wanted to say, I'd probably be told to be a dear and shut up, again. ;)
But this is Amazing, truly. I love how you work rhythms into it to give it just a...really cool flow. There just aren't words.
freeyourself chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
awesome poem, i liked how you wrote it