Reviews for Out Takes From Death By Presents
Moroni of the Mount of Ro chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Well, you are the author. This is true. But, without a basic plotline and characters, there would BE no story for you to write. Sure, you may have embellished on the plotline, put the characters INTO the story, but if I recall correctly, it was ME who came up the basic, basic, BASIC plotline. Don’t forget Kirsta, she may be picky, and she may irk you at times, but she helped with many things. I thought of Quins’, Quinsons’, Quinsonas’, and Quinsonens’. They’re a big part of the story. Despite the hours of work (that I greatly appreciate) you put into writing the story, you would be NOWHERE without Kirsta and I. No matter how hard you fight it, we still have partial ownership of these characters. We have just as much right to say that they belong to us, as you do. Can you tell I feel strongly on this subject? Now, if you bring up the subject of you and your reluctance to share with the co-authors the plotline, I’ll have a whole more buttload to say.
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
HAHAH! This is great. And I contributed! I created Aycan's fake phone number! Yee! XD Gotta love the GOTU fanfiction. Oh, and what is this about the characters being YOURS? I happen to recall something about ME BEING THE AUTHOR! *evil andy glare of evil*
amazingblazes chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Resue sex? *shudders* I think I'm going to have to kill you next time I see you. You have a disgusting mind, Nika-chan. You've supplied me with endless nights of bad mental images. Oh, and thanks for the gotu bachelor plugs. It was a'ight for me. I give you props.
Proh Crepitus chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
NYSSA JANE TOWSELY! HOW COULD YOU HAVE WRITTEN THAT! YOU HAVE SCARRED ME FOR LIFE! oh well...it was damned funny!