Reviews for FireChainsaw's Guide to What Women Want
Never Knows Best chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Laughed my ass off. Seriously. I feel like I am somehow betraying my gender by enjoying this. Whatever. Girls need to take themselves a little less seriously.

~NKB
WinterDeity chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
haha xD that was amazing P and i think i've found my favorite typo ever: "tell her ass form a hole in the ground" my mind added the word 'to' between 'ass' and 'form' and it just all went to hell D it was an amazing hell though. anyhoo, awesome ]

~Winter~
At Last chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Okay this was really funny most of it was extremely wrong (Especially the part about boybands. I hate them.)but, again it was really really funny.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. This stings. The first time I read it, I was insulted. The second time I read it, with the startling notion that you were trying to be funny in my mind, I was still insulted.

Even if you have a very high opinion of women in real life, I don't think that anything can really warm me up to this because it feels like a direct attack to me, as much as it doesn't apply.

I'm sure that this is dreadfully funny to men, but it isn't dreadfully funny to me. And since I watch shit like South Park all the time and laugh my ass off, you'd better think to yourself that this was in EXTREMELY bad taste.

Sakka-Fenikkusu
ossining chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I admire people who can actually write humor, because when I write short stories, that's generally what I write, and I know it's not the easiest thing to write. (My creative writing professor told me I was hilarious, and she's freaking funny, so I think I'm okay writing humor, and shouldn't be like shot in the head or something.) This is too freaking hilarious. Love it. *favoriting* Keep writing! :)
Return to white chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Holy shit
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
You are clearly the king of humor. Your profile is totally right-almost everything in the humor section doesn't deserve to be there. Thanks for adding to it!

Favorite line: 'Your girlfriend doesn't know music from ass.'

-WyrdWolf-
Le Petite Mort chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
:) I know this was meant to be sarcastic, but it's really quite true. I'm a woman and able to admit this. So... Well, yes, this is great.
lesseninglessons chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Ah, the wonders of misoginy ... This is brilliant. I prefer my humor dark and politically incorrect, and I hate those vacuous guides in magazines about "what women want", so this was an enjoyable read to say the least. You had a few odd spelling mistakes ("to tell her ass form a hole in the ground") but overall it's very well written.

Also, what you wrote in your bio about the review system on Fictionpress is SO true. It's unbelievable how few reviewers actually dare to give constructive criticism, rather than the usual "good story, keep writing, now review my stuff." (rolls eyes)
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I think you should have written tha tyou were sarcastic at the beginning of the story before every who reads it thinks youre some fat, hairy, drunk who couldn't tell the diference between a cow and a woman. (DOn't fuck the cow, mate. But unfortunately, I think you already did)Anyway, since you neglected to put the AN at the beginning of the story, I will forgive the content and complain about the structure. Structure your work. STRUCTURE IT! If it is a list, then say- number one, number TWO, NUMBER THREE! As you can tell, I am obviously disgusted by the story and this reveiw will stop now. NOW. Or maybe not...
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
haha...that made me laugh. Not an easy thing to do to Saint Sade.
Cuba Rhodes Vance chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I say not so much misogyny as... well, brilliance.

It's terrible, and I love it. It's refreshing to see more people who understand that a joke is a joke, regardless. It's also nice to see someone who's doing the not PC thing with some intelligence. I hate how many people just think saying 'cunt' makes them a rebel. Once more, I'm happy you're here.
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Oh man. . .laughing, laughing, laughing.
Novelist chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
it's funny, but horrible. I hope you were sarcastic, but other than that, LMAO!
Lou chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You're right, it wasn't that funny. It makes a few valid points about the dating habits of the proletariat, which I guess was supposed to be satirical.

I wish reviewers wouldn't use 'sarcastic' and 'funny' interchangeably though. I have the same attitude about humour as the author (maybe even more extreme). Sarcastic, yes. Funny, not really.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »