Reviews for No Excuse
Ildri chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
wow. thats a good song. ive been trying to write songs, at first i like them then afterwards i dont so i dont put them up. but this ones a good one, i could hear a tune in my head going a long with the lyrics. nice job!PB
Reanimater chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Nice! Sad, but nice.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was really good.
Arutha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow! that was great. One of the better songs I've seen on fictionpress for sure. Just noticing this though, when you say "And now you said Goodbye". You have present and past tense in the same line... doesn't really work. Try "And then..." or "... you say goodbye". Anyhow, REALLY great song.
lil-Steph chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is really good! Keep writing ) Great job.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
*tries not to cry cause she's in a library at school* Damn...this really hits you like an arrow to the heart. So melancholic it's hard not to shed a tear when you read it. Makes me want to hug you and take away all your pain. *i-net hug* Life is just so unfair sometimes, isn't it? In any event, brilliant poem.
Hawke
karyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
wow, that was really good, sad, very good job
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is beautiful! Filled with emotions, I love the image of a "crown of thorns."
-Linnet
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
You may not think it's good, but the rest of us do *gestures to a crowd of many many many ppl/muses*
I don't think you could write a really bad poem even if you wanted to :P
Anyway even if the language is a little more common, it's fine, just a different kinda feel to it.
Karasu
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
you're right, you poems are on the long side, makes me wonder if there is smthg wrong with mine for being so short, lol! and thank you for your reviews as well, i love them! (new poem posted if you want to read... sorry i couldnt resist typing that, the devil inside typed it, not me :P)... LOL!
nah, but seriously, this is a really good peom. oops i mean poem... yeha i have bad spelling and grammar, doesnt help that my stupid computer doesnt have spell check, oh and thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes in one of my poems too, lol!
now really, good poem. perhaps u dont think its all that good (summary u put) but i like it as i do the rest of your work. a!
Echo Despise.