Reviews for The Toe Monster
Lightness chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
that was a bit on the freaky side.
i liked how you showed jimmys thought process. that was cute.
but what brian did with the black marker was just mean.
nice job, once again.
happy writings.
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Woah, the twist at the end... so creepy and scary. Gosh... poor Brian... very effective and great work.
aliveforever83 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
That was really awesome! My parents actually told me something like that when I was younger. This was extremely well written and a good one shot!
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That was a "Creepshow" type of creepy. I loved it.
Ravena Storm chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Ooh I liked the twist at the end, very unexpected. A great way to end the story. I can see why you like this one, it's well written and enjoyable and a little creepy ;) thank god i'm old enough not to worry about things under the bed, Hehe.
Malicious Scars chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Very original. I liked the twist ending of how the Toe Monsters were real! The only thing that had me a little confused was how quickly time passed. I didn't expect such a large time gap.I'm just stupid though so don't mind me. Great job.
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Freaky! But good! I mean, the toe monsters being real? Ouchies!
GothikPirate chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Haha! Swet! I thought this was very funy, but i think my lil bro is petrified lol. Excellent work.
Irrational Exuberance chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Amazing story, reminds me of the ones I read when I was younger to scare me silly enough that I myself would stay in bed. Even today I lean precariously out of my bed to turn off the light so that my feet don't touch the ground. Oh, and thank you for reviewing Old Hag, it's an honor to get a review from such a good author. The second chapter is up, and I'm writing in a frenzy-check back often!
LaureLalaith chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
holy crap! i definately didn't expect that! nice surprise ending.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
just one word: awesome. there's no other way to put it.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This one is cool as hell. Well written indeed. Reminds me a bit of Rod Serling in the way it is done; impressive peice by far. I really enjoyed this one.
Tech Rathgen chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow, now that ending was unexpected... *climb under bed* it's a bad idea. *climb up the bed and see toes* they're black... the toe monsters exist; AH. Well, that was an appetizing fiction.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I'd like to thank all that have read and reviewed this story, especially Triple Y and icanreadncount for pointing out the things I didn't catch.
As always, keep writing.
icanreadncount chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh, creepy-cool. My only comment is "The Toe Monsters goes from house to house" should either be "The Toe Monster goes" or "The Toe Monsters go." Other than that, good stuff.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »