Reviews for The Meaning of Everything
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Ha! I just read your intro thingy to your poetry, and I have a BEEF WITH IT: Boys CAN be blamed for thinking with their dicks, who CARES if their boys, I'M horny and I CONTROL IT. I don't date people just for getting some HOT PEPPER. Well, that's not...entirely..true..lol, but GUYS HAVE MINDS TOO, THEY'RE NOT JUST SEX ROBOTS. THEY CAN BE BLAMED. Not to ruin whatever happy mood you might have been in...:D Well, maybe except Colin. But he definently has a brain. Tell him he better never hurt you or I'll shoot his dick off:D But at the moment, he's in good grounds, I can tell how much he means to you, even though I don't KNOW him. I trust your judgement:D Really good poem! RAW POETRY KICKS ASS!
Arreis Kurai chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
i love how u say u're gonna die because your heart skips so many beats a day...
*Arreis Kurai*
Emerald Lynne Stonne chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS POEM! It's so great... It's kind of like a diary entry in a poetry format... It's AWESOME! It so reminds me of myself... Great job! Keep Writing!
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Very down to earth and realistic. But you need to use more imagery in your writing. And really, you don't have much of an excuse to not do it; this is written in blank verse after all. I understand if you just quickly jotted down how you felt, but you should make better use of literary techniques: in poetry, imagery is incredibly important, especially in a love poem. Describe those eyes, and that "amazing" smile. "Amazing?" How so? Do other people think it is amazing? You need to explain. But good job overall.