Reviews for Last Night
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
holie geez! i do like it very much. it was a little wordy in some places, but the overall is amazing! it is so very much like my mormon and i.

-sunshine

-thanks for the review! i hope to read more of your work
OneGirlRevolution311 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was amazing...so sweet and sad...i hate change and when you start to remember things that used to be...its so depressing...i cant totally relate

*Nessa*
Lady Riven chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
aww..I can so relate... Don't you hate when that happens? you think you're over them and then WHAM! It hits you again..(I think I'm making sense).. good piece by the way I really like it.

Best wishes and good luck,

Lady R
distantorigin chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
this is really sweet... reminds me of that "we'll always have paris" line from casablanca.
thanks for reading my story too. hope you don't abandon it. :)
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Aw! I completely understand this! I saw a guy I used to like (actually, he is my "inpspiration") about 2 weeks ago at a swim meet. It felt like I loved him again! Maybe I did; who knows? Anyway, excellent poem. The rhyming really fit! :D
Anastasia Ju-Bok chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is an amazing poem. I know exactly how you feel about those old feelings coming back. The rhythm and rhyming are beautiful, too. ] Great job.
Nat Rich chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
A fantastic poem! The essence of true feelings, the essence of true love is maturally brought out in this piece of work. I believe this selection is defined: masterpice.
Nat Rich
chocolatecreme06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Really nice poem...bittersweet in its own way.
restless-wandering chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
wow, that's really accurate... kind of bitter sweet too... aww... poor you...
summergirl63088 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hey! Thank you so much for reviewing my story. And this is a really good poem!