Reviews for My Existance
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I like this. I offten find myself asking very similar questions like: What should I eat for lunch? Where would you put that? How can anybody sleep like that? So maybe mine arn't the deep thoughts, I guess. :) C'ya later, write more please!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
wow. amazing. i ask questions like this too... makes ya wonder doesnt it...
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I like this, to me, it shows the confusion of someone who is abused. It is very good.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Jake,
Oh, I like this!
But there are two things I think you could do better;
1; 'I don't even know why I'm even alive' - I would've did this; 'I don't even know why I'm still alive'. But it's your call.
2; It's too short! Try to make it longer or something, cuz it's good...
Bye,
Rach
p.s. Thanks for reviewing Destiny. So you want me to continue it? To be honest, I haven't really thought about that...
I don't think I'll continue it, but there is a chance that I'll write something based on this.
And one more thing - you do know what happened afterwards, don't you?
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Dark poem. I get the same mood occasionally, but it passes like many things. Like the poem!
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
*sniffle* This is so scary...but GOOD!
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
i like it. i have a poem 'kinda' like this one; basically a 'what's my purpose here?' poem. anyway, GREAT JOB!
oh, thanks for the review for Sparky. I put a little explanation for it's inspiration in the reviews. hope your question were answered.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Don't show your parents this, they'll send you to a shrink or something (like mine did) I like the style, very creative, keep writing. Thanks for your reviews.
Nymph