Reviews for My Worst Low
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
AW! u r so caring 2 just write this 4 ur friend! i would never write a poem 4 my friends, it was a gr8 poem. hope ur friend forgave u! )*confwuzzled*
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Wow, great I love it! I don't really write poetry, I just ramble and my friend turns it into a poem.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Cool and metaphory but a little ambiguous.
Nymph
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
you seem like a very caring person, perhaps its ur friends then that have the problem and not you... either way, nice poem!
Lichen chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I really like this poem. it really expresses how tou feel. Keep up the good work.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Well written and your feelings shine through. I do hope you are forgiven.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
You can't always be aware of how your actions are going to affect others. I like the last line of this, it's a good way to end it. Nice work
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
YOu shouldn't be the one feeling crappy because it's my fault. I really didn't think it was going to work out that way. I just told her and did not think she would mind. I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry Jake.
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
the poem-great. but. a reference to what you did exactly would be nice, whether implicit or explicit. Yes, we know what happened because it is in the summary, but would your readers know what you were trying to get across if the poem stood alone? Nice use of free verse. Hope you are forgiven. Hope she feels better.
love, peace, & chicken grease (hehe)
bluefaerie33
Ente chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
that blows. your words are beautiful. the last line especially. *thumbs up*
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
It sucks when you find out that you hurt a friend without knowing, doesn't it?
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Hope she won't stay angry.
Like your poem - even though it sounds more like a story to me.