Reviews for Falling Colour Fragments
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow, that is a really good poem. That last line gives me chills.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful poem. I loved the rhyming. I also liked the ending. You have great poems.
myno chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Excellent poem, I like the format you use in much of your poetry. Your comment on fall is written poetically and eloquently, you have some truly beautiful imagery in here. Awesome ending too.
"How is it that they're most festive
When they are dying? "
Keep writing. I'll continue checking up on your work.
Tsukiyo no Yume chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
That's a very thoughtful poem... The last two lines are striking and so true. Love it.
Burakku-and-Howaito chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
OMG I LOVE UR POETRY! I LOVEIT! I appreciate poetry a lot. You are magnificent! Better than I!
I Macbeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Amazing - I love poetry that takes the simplest imagery and digs deep to find meaning within it - beautiful
booforever chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
its very descriptive. i enjoyed how in all their fragility you kept them delicate but beauty and not frail and weak. i believe the third stanza's rhyme is very forced however. overall, though, it was lovely.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
wow, this was incredibly good! nice job! and thanks for the review
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I love your use on words and the structure is really good...Its great!
(thanks for the very vyer nice reviews by the way!)
Fallen V
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like this! I sometimes write poems off season also. I really like the last two lines.
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
A beautiful and mind-provoking poem about a season as you would say, "unfortunately too common for one to appreciate". I particularly liked the last stanza, or more specifically the last two lines. Well done!
agent zell chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
As always, nice poem:) I like the contrast in the last verse thingie (maybe I should have paid attention in English when we were going over poetry terms) Good job! Don't stop writing!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
_ hihi u finally posted!
yay!
wel, it's awesome
as always!
Write MORE!
later
Never the same
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is a really cool poem. the rhymes do not seem like they are forced... it flows really well. great job!
fluffy gizmo chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This is really good, brilliant use of rhymes with clever non-cliche words. only one niggle, sometimes the rhythm doesn't quite fit.