Reviews for Inspiration Gone
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Ouch! You’re so right, all your inspiration leave when the love of your life has gone, but then again what can you do when that special someone is all that you need, and yet the feelings have changed. You grow powerless and you wonder what went wrong, then you hope silently their come home.

Love is pretty amazing people just need to learn how display it, the feelings are awesome.

greatTTFNPoem
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I'm so glad you started writting again after this summer! Everyone should be able to know how great of a writter you really are.
CherryK chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I like this, it's good, sad, but good :p
I do have some con crit, which you can take or leave and I mean no offence by it.
First off, I like the rhyming, but you might want to go over it again, and get the pattern the same, as it might help the flow slightly.
Also, just becuz Im picky, in the third verse, I think 'and' might sound better instead of 'which'. But thats only cuz Im picky lol.
xCherryX
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Good job Leo!
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
god, i hate that feeling- missing someone when they are gone, and feeling like you can't do anything right at all. yes, i can totally relate...
Sloopy chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I can tell you have the right idea here, for all of your poems. BUt you really need to focus on making them more discriptice. THe idea is there, just let it flow.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
What are you trying to do, make me cry Leo? This was so
B-E-A-U-TIFUL. Beautifully written. This one made me kinda revisit my past, and if you can manage to make someone else revisit their past from your own feelings and thoughts, then you must be doing something right. I loved this poem. Great job, and yes I'm officially crying now. Sniff sniff. TTFN.