Reviews for Shadows Melt
x Peppermint chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Ah, nice story!Finally found you, Grace!
I.F chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Cool chapter! Ok, so it's Shawn/Jules and Nory/Gabriel,am I right?
I.F chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Ha, Brandon got it! Good chapter, and I'm hoping/voting for Gabriel/Nory.
I.F chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
AUSOME story! I love it!
*Looks at the bottom of the page and laughs evily* Mawhahaha! Bradon is going to get it.
pixy-dizzy chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
*smiles evilly and murmurs in a sing-song voice: I've been introduced, I've been introduced...* Naw, not really. I'm not quite THAT annoying. Grr...cliffhanger...Ah well, I suppose it's payback. *grumbles* I deserve it, I guess. *sighs* Wow. Lot's of asterics...ugh, I have no idea how to spell it...and it reminds me of 'aerobics'...
ahem.
UPDATE SOON AND END THE CLIFFHANGER! Yay! Princess Bride! I love that book...and the movie...And Daniel sounds hot...
Ahem. Anyway, I'm still voting for a Nory/Gabriel, and Jules/Daniel. (geez, it feels so weird typing my name...er, yeah, too much sugar) So...end the suspense and update soon! (And please ignore the many ramblings in this review!)
Elvenstar20 chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Hi! I really liked it. Except the cliffhanger! _ Anyways. Cool story:-)
Ami
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
*drools* wow...two hot guys, and they're all hers...argh, I want Gabriel and Shawn! i'll trade you? Lol, joking. Even though that would be kind of funny...
Hehe...Nory's hilarious. Two guys mooching off her...BUT I LOVE GABRIEL! HE'S SO AWESOME AND SWEET AND...AND...let's not forget the creepy smoke and ice glare. Don't be such a drama king, Gabe. *Gabe gives author friend an ice cold glare* I mean...Gabriel? 0_0
Lol. Anyways, keep writing! THIS IS AWESOME! And in case I haven't added you to my favorites list yet (although I'm pretty sure I have) *clicks you to favorite authors list* mwahahaha.
xenocaster chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
wow... i usualy read slash, but a friend recomended your fic to me. im not dissapointed! this is great work and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Espers chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Hey! Sorta lost me on the part where you explaining how ALlie died...but otherwise I understand what you're writing about. This is an awesome theme for a story. I like the conflicts you're setting up, and the humor strings it along nicely...gives it that human touch ;D Keep writing!
Crissi chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hey, good story, just a little confusing. try to specify a litl more...for instance, I don't get it, maybe you should explain it better, otherwise, great, keep writing it and maybe I'll get it better :D
It's a little confusing how Sammy aka Nory looks like ALly aka sister has a soul in a bodyof a dead girl called Nory but they all are dead, but people call her that [Nory, even though its Sammy you're talking about, I think) and shouldn't the people know the girl's dead? See? My reasoning's confusing too!
So try to make it "unconfusing"! Otherwise, great
Signed, Tamster aka Crissi aka Tammy aka your sister...:D so am I the dead girl Ally taht falls down the stairs, dies in a fire, is reincarnated, and kicked God's shins?
Elanor Crumwell chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
hehe...I read your profile (my favorite was the one about Ducktape and the Force hehe)...nice story, cool characters...
Greeneyes616
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Lol, I don't mind! Anyway, although this is a leetle confusing, I love it. It's very confusing-ness makes it fantastic. It's humorous, and I already love Nory...er...yeah...her point of view. Okay, now I'm confusing myself.
Ok, now I'm shutting up.
And now I'm mad at fictionpress for not sending me an author alert for this.
Oh. Yeah. I forgot I'm supposed to be shutting up. Anyway.
Great story. I can't wait until you update!
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Cool ficc. Nice chappie i like gabriel! Update soon.