Reviews for EverNight
V chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
hey! it's been over a year! How much longer are you going to keep your fans waiting?

WRITE MORE!
Lost Chi chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Wow! Great first chapter! I am really going to make sure I keep an eye out for it in the future!

By the way, can anyone please read a story I have on the site. It's called The Pocketwatch. Please read and review. Thank you very much!
LimelightOfDawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hey you!

Where on earth have you been? I miss you! Poor Siminess! What happened to our love! Lmao! We were meant to have a Wiccan Jewish wedding! I don't even speak to my bride to be anymore! lmao! Hope ur okay darlin! (MUAH!)

Mark xx
Pothe chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
:gapes: wow...that was the best prologue i've read in a long time. what a way to bring your readers into the story. I can't wait to read more!
child-like dreamer chapter 11 . 11/3/2004
i love u and hate u at teh same time right now... why i hate you first- i have no idea whats going on, and i wanna know! and i know i have to wait until al long time to find out!
why i love you. even if u dont know what that was, it was beautiful! XD simply beautiful. almost liek a poem. and now im curious as to what your getting at...antoerh reason wh yi hate you too, btw. XD ill be waiting!
child-like dreamer chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
R'naya is so evil! It's perfect. and my, havent u put yourself, er rather ur characters into a tight little spot to get out of. idon't know how ur gonna do it, ubt i KNOW itll be great, or at leasti it better be!
Demon of the Flame chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
So Sayna was pushed out of her body... OH. I thought she was still in her body, but she just couldn't control it so she had to just wait and watch what R'naya did while not being able to do anything. I like her being pushed out better. *grins* It's a good thing Desaira has that ball, and that Se'eera told her to contact her again tomorrow. You know what? I like you writing about the nameless enchantress as well. She's interesting to know about. n_n I'm sorry it took me so long to review. I haven't been getting on FictionPress lately... man am I late on this review... but I'm sorry for that. Anyway that was another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. n_n
child-like dreamer chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
u know what im gonna say, ubt ill say it anyways. i love it! i like "Evelea" to, the character and the name, i also think u could do a little more with desaira though. i mean she is zekes and sayna's kid, shes gotta step up and kick ass sometimes, ya think? :) ill be waiting for the next chappy!
Demon of the Flame chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
Oh man! What a cliffhanger! What's going to happen to my fav minstrel Maggie? And who's the new priest? So may questions. Not enough time! This chapter was good, a liked how Maggie snuck in. Maggie rocks! I knew Se'eera was an enchantress. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Sorry this review was two days late. I just haven't been checking my stories on here as much cause only this story out of my favs is updating anymore. *sobs* But that's okay, this is a good story and I can wait... but not very long. *Grins* Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Please continue soon! n_n
child-like dreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
damn girl...how all the children of nothing or the "gods" are so darn sad! and angry, and all when they're like born, or whatever, its a little depressing...i love it! :) that was nicel;y done right there, i mean mostly explaination ,but still story-like. yay! lovely.
Demon of the Flame chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Oh no! Sayna! What does R'naya have planed in her body? *Shivers* I feel sorry Zeke, but R'naya did look pretty cool, but that's not the point. She kissed Zeke! *Shivers again* Se'eera sounds cool! I wish I had her to talk to, though I don't know what I'd talk about. *Grins* I know who the purple eyes belongs to, and I knew it before you talked about it after the chapter which makes me feel even better about. Go me! Wait a second... *Gasps* I bet I know who the other eyes are two! *Cough* Enchantresses! *Cough* - So anyway that was an awesome chapter. This story is just getting so very good. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue soon! n_n
Demon of the Flame chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
He mother? Her mother gave her the dreams? Hmm... this is getting very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Poor D, she probably thinks her parent are crazy, I know I sure would if my mom ran off to talk with a ghost, LOL. Myself I wouldn't really want to be left alone after seeing a ghost... actually she not alone, but... you know what I mean. This was a super great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. It's getting so good. Please continue soon! -
Demon of the Flame chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
OH! The tree root! Is it from that tree that hatched the gods from nuts? Am I even close? LOL. I like Desaira, she's cool, and even better she's the same age as me! *Grins* I find it hilarious that Desaira took her parents being below the dungeons for three hours in that way. LOL! Then again this is Sayna and Zeke we are talking about. *Wink wink* Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait for the next one! Please continue soon! -
Marcus Sun chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
Good good, very good. Desaira is lovely, very nice job regarding THAT. As for everything else... TOO EARLY TO TELL! UPDATE! (I will soon... even though I haven't updated in a couple of months.)
Demon of the Flame chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I liked the whole story back ground type thing, it was cool. - Explained the whole story and every thing... well... it vaguely told Sayna's story, but I've already heard that. *Grins* And really, what IS R'naya up to this time. *Ponders* I guess I'll just have to wait and find out, huh? I can't wait to hear about Sayna's daughter. Please continue soon! -