Reviews for Me
Sweet Miseries chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow. This is so powerful. Beautiful writing. Ending is very powerful. I liked how you used a metaphor. Wonderful! Keep up the great work!
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i think this is great because of the meaning i get from it. The fact that 'you' saw 'yourself' dead after you were dead, kind of implies an after life..you are alive after your dead if you get me. Which i think is great..and also no matter how involved we are in the situations we find ourselves in, i think there is always a part of ourselves which is detached from the situation and 'watching,'. Its really great-thought provoking.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I like the theme of walking all of one's life and then running when death is so near. The imagery of being surrounded by concrete is very good. While I had suspected that Rowan and the narrator were part of the same thing, the last line still kind of clinched it. I think you could expand on this, but it is adequate for now. Also, "I was watching her all my life" was a repetitive phrase (at least it seemed like that to me, I didn't read it over again to check-maybe it just left a strong impression or stuck out a little awkwardly or something). Good job, though.
Dark Puddles chapter 1 . 6/15/2004