Reviews for Life & America
method acting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I may not have agreed on all points in this...but I htink you definatly have somethign here. read my peice, "Thoughts" (some chapters really suck...but i think it's chapter 4 that gives an opinion on life today compared to what it was...except I was relating to mainly pagonism.) Also, the bit on gay people...not so cool. I disagree completly with that. but that is just my veiw...in any case. nice ending sentence, though again, I disagree. America is right well gone. For the most part. Bah. Who knows man. Anyways, I'm glad you got your feelings out and I enjoyed reading it.

{I’m only fifteen but already I fear that life is destroying me little by little. Already many of my dreams have been shattered by the cruelty of reality.}

Great stuff.
writerforever chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
To JOHN AITEK: Power and money is what is wrong with America today. We have put our trust in money and power and have forgotten all about God and if you may notice that I
put "Please 'continue' to bless America". One day God may pull back his hand of mercy and America will fall.
Formerly chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
What happened to us? That's a very good question. What happened to us?
We got smart.
"People may not read anymore of my stories after they read this and it may offend some people but it is my beliefs and I truly believe that they are right because God says they are"
By the way, regardless of religion (Stephen Bedwell, note that I would have felt the same way if "God" was replaced with "Buddha", "Sam my neighbor's dog", or "My father"), this sentence is just sad. "Because God says they are." And people wonder how bad things can be done by good people.
JOHN AITEK chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Ancestors of America? Remember how early Americans treated Indians, how women couldn't vote, and how slaves were treated. Virtue is independent of nationality. You say hope and honor are more important than power and money, yet you bless America, and America is great because of its emphasis on money and power.