Reviews for Locks of Love
lyricist87 chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I have made it a habbit to review everything that I read so, please don't get tired of is funny!I didn't think they'd get him to cut his hair at all. Well, glad they
Tessabe chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is pretty funny, I like it.
Psycho Idiot chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
I love David.
He's a dork.
Dahk Wit chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Heh, this was quite interesting to read, I'll have to try and read more of your stories. I liked the ending, poor guy. But even so, It was amusing.
write25 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Hey. Nice story. I donated my hair to Locks of Love a few years back, took fifteen inches off. This is the first fic ive read on the topic. Nice job. ~Mariah
Enoch chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Aw *sniffles* poor Elwyn! He needs a hug..and maybe a Voodoo doll of David and Nickodamous...lol
Josee Poesee chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
O poor Elwyn! I'd hate to cut off my hair! Awesome chapter though, loved the part with Rat-Boy and Fuzzy Kitty
*~* Dy *~*
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
I can't believe they actually got him to donate his hair. wow. This story is great fun. :)
Funsmoke chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
How nice of Elwyn (the ornery cuss).
Josee Poesee chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Oh my god I love this story so much! I've laughed the whole way through. I cant wait to see how they convince Elwyn
~** Dy *~*
imconfoosed chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
0.o Pwease write more of this story! I LOVE it! It is very entertaining! Nickodamous, what a sweety! -
wOOt!
~Erie
Peachez 24 chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
Well, with Lilly and Bella it won't be AS difficult. And I don't think David has as much chance of getting shot now. Hopefully they can get through to him, his hair's quite long. Beautiful as well. - What kid wouldn't want an unusual natural hair colour? White is a lovely shade. Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Peachez _~
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nickodamous is so cute when he gets like that. I swear he's acting like a small child on Christmas. It's sweet though. I just hope Elwyn's in a sympathetic type of mood, though I somehow doubt he could cause too much damage. Keep writing!
Peachez _~
MoonLitDemon chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
Aww, poor little David. Nickodamous seems to be quite the ladies' man, eh? Bella is a great character, I find myself liking her more and more. Only one thing I caught in here is one time when you say the pillow arched gracefully threw the air... it would be 'through.' Other than that, another great chapter in this amusing little story.
Happy Hunting,
MoonLitDemon
MoonLitDemon chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Aw... if I had any hair, I'd give it to little eager Nickodamous. He's so bright-eyed seeming. I just love him. It reminds me of my friend... she gave her hair to locks of love. That's what I'll do, grow out my hair and then chop it all off for locks of love.
Good chapter.