Reviews for Diana
Hill chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
That was an awsom chap it was a cliffhanger lolkeep up the good work
Hill chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
hAY I HTOUGTH THE 1ST CHAP WAS BETTER BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS STILL GOOD.( ITS JUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)
Hill chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
HAythat was a really good first up the good work.O and if lucky is reading the reviews From Hill
FallenOfTheAngels chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
good chapter, write more soon :)
Helen Cole chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
ah! what's going to happen! please add more! he's such a nice guy.. and even after all she's done to him- what a gentleman..
Helen Cole chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
this chapter is great... lot's of conflict.. however, i think detention just for staring at each other is a bit unreasonable diana should pass him a threatening note or something that gets them both in trouble... but that's just me
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i so love this! I loved how you jumped right into the story and really set the mood. I can totally see this as a movie. i thought that was cool how you said his voice could be mistaken for the atlantic ocean.
DF103 chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
...It's just hanging. Must know what happens next, that I do. This fic is quite funny. XD For some reason, this line, "...Chris held her back. 'Stop it.' He told his cousin. 'She's not worth the energy.'" reminds me of Henry from DT. Um...yeah. Eheheh. Anyway, great story so far. Keep it up.
goofball chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
haha, interesting story. i wouldn't have apologized to her, she's a bitch.
Azn Angel Hikari chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
Wow.. lol... Reminds me so much of high school melodramas XP Not that that's a bad thing! XD Heheh I still like this Even if that girl is slightly annoying I'm pretty sure you meant for her to be that way! lol keep up the work! :)
Azn Angel Hikari chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Aw that was really cute! I feel sorry for him though.. :P Gotta go read the next chapter! Good job!
MJNobody chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Alright!
The social butterfly vs. The naive newcomer...hm...this should prove to be interesting, eh?
Comtinue with this story, its going well. I like Diana. I like her because everybody knows a person who acts like her. Not that everybody likes a person like her.
Keep it up!
Love, Rajani _
BellezAzul chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I think I am the first reviewer! :o) LoL Well I am at the time, right? LoL OK anyways... this has potential, but I don't like stuck up people... hopefully she'll get a kick in the butt :o) LoL But otherwise, it's good and update, soon, ok?