Reviews for Fault and Failure
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
nice peom darker then my closet
Mourning Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh wow. You've got in breath taking mode, I REALLY like this one. Wow, truly stupendous.
Stryder B. Park chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
O.O Seriously, are you OK? You know I'm here, right? You write the most touching and truthful poety I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Truly my friend.
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
wow, thats a really fantastic poem, the emotion is astounding and you are obviously a master of words. It makes me think of Faramir somewhat . . . but thats inevitable for me. anyway, great job.
Goddess Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
great poem dan.
Painting Bloody Tears chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I am really sorry you feel that way. Even if you feel that you aren't apart of your family you're apart of mine. I am apart of the writers guild, and from now on you are to. I'm starting a new msn group and I would feel honored if you were to join in. I would never ever purposely hurt you. I respect you so much. Even if your family feels that way your friends don't!
~~Moori
Artemisia IV chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Not bad. Did you really mean the line, 'the love and care around friends, it's all a big diluted fantasy'? If you did that's not true. It's a good poem, but sad, very sad. But, that's probably what you wanted it to be.
Cahadras and Krista chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Cahadras: The poem is quite good and shows a lot of the reality on how most parents really are. It astounds me how good youa re at bringing out how deep and truthful these thigns really are, better then I could do. Any ways...I'll shut up and let Krista have a go.
Krista: The poem goes without words, It was a godo, but depressing poem that told the truth about a lot of peoples lives, it is very emaningful and goes without saying what some parents can really be like. It tells the truth on what kids really feel like when parents treat them like shit. WEll I have mroe to say, but let's not write a novel here.
Cahadras and Krista: Great Poem and keep up the good work! Ja-ne!