Reviews for Where I Put my Heart
JagerCloud chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Amazing once again! I love the descritption of the coldness of "your" heart. You truly inspire me!
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Sweet! I loved it! Please read and review!
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
...That is powerfully, expressively, evocatively sad. Wonderful in a depressing, want-to-give-you-a-hug kind of way. I love the paradoxes in the last stanza ("to live again,/ to die again") and the idea of the deep sadness within the soul as cold and death. Beautiful.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
If there's a will, there's a way and you found it by not giving up, by living on. Fantastic poem!
Hawke
Marishi chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I have to admit that I didn't like this one as much as I liked the first. This one seemed kind of forced.
Ashley Cannon chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
that was really good! i just got started on writing poetry and i've found the hardest thing is to rhyme, you did a fantastic job! if you get time please read my poem and see what you think.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
"Admist the ashes of my soul, I struggle in vain to find a coal, of Purpose...for my life's sake." These lines are striking. Have you thought of concentrating on "short poems?" I would take these lines and create something even new from this. From this poem, create a child poem. These are standout lines. In "Keat's line." Only 17? Can't be, these really speak from a mature heart.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I loved this one! The ending was great and my fave lines have to be: "The grave reaches out to me from my heart
A grasp so cold it burns." Awesome! :)
Elizabeth Clary chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
You're getting really good at imagery. I like this poem. It's really beautiful.
E A Tetje chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Good! I like this. Whne I said that 'Disgust' rhymed too much I belive I was feeling like you seemed to be holding the rhyme scheme too tightly and so were throw words in that didn't realy fit just to make it flow other than that I liked it and I like this one too. Keep on writing!
Wren Craven chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
One word: incredible.
The imagery and diction in this piece were absolutely sublime. It makes me feel as if I have been grabbed by the collar and pulled into this poem. I feel like this piece of fantastic work has delved deep into the realms of human emotions and supernatural insight. A job VERY well done. My mere mortal words cannot express how marvelously you write. Have you ever considered being published? I do not say that in jest, but I am deathly sincere. I cannot fathom how you can take words and turn them into a masterpiece. You are going on my favourites list.
Chloe Carpenter
(by the way, if you could give me any criticism on my work, that would be great...)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I had forgotten where I left that part
I had forgotten where I had left my heart
I had forgotten that I wanted to start
Forgetting you
that was the most beautiful thing! i love this!
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
The rhyme hasn't restrained your talent at all, great job. It's sad... but a tinge of light comes through every now and then.
Love the second half of the second last stanza especially.
Karasu