Reviews for Among the Stars
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
::busts up into a fit of giggles:: SUCH A SWEET POEM! HEHEH!
Though, the children were named Bellah and Midnight, but I wouldnt be able to tell you what anyone looks like, as they are gone. ::shoots a glare at certain people::
And Zoic, M'dear, YOUR NAME ISNT CURSED! ::throws pepsi at him:: OOPs...Sorry hon...that was open.
Anywhoo...Im in a good mood today! Well for now anyway...and I get the cell phone back tonight cuz my mom called and she is on her way home. The only bad thing is I dont get my room to myself anymore...I was enjoying having my own room...even if it was only for two nights...ahh well.
::sings and dances in her chair:: Yeah...I actually remembered that my foot is broken this time and didnt jump up dancing. ::does one of her angelic smiles:: Now to stop walking on it...and we're cookin with gas. hehe. I am officially counting down. Today is the 5th...so 11 days till im 15, 1 yr 11 days till im 16, 2 yrs 11 days till im 17, and 3 yrs 11 days till I am 18...lol. Whoo! GO MANDY!
Ok...maybe I shouldnt have downed that juice so ast this morning. I am sitting here laughing like crazy...ahh well.
Im out!
BTW UPDATE YOUR STORY! *takes a guess* Congrats m'dear on Jake...the wink did give it away...hehe.
Loves ya!
Mandy
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
wow... wow WOW... i really dont know what to say... so true... and utterly beautiful... btw this is _Aurora_ Borealis_ from Gaia...
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Be-freakin-utiful! *_* I loved this! Dear heavens, you can WRITE! *Clickies the favorite stories button* You should send this out to environmentalists everywhere.