Reviews for Secret Lovers
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
so breathtakingly beautiful! wow! d line ' two tired souls escaping the evryday world' is just amazing!
well done!
x
o wud u mind checkin our sum of my stuf?
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
AWW! I Love it! ::laughs a bit:: Man Im tired...just woke up and its already 11:30. heh. (sounds about right for me) Zoicite...UPDATE YOUR STORY! Hehee...Ok...well my stomach is rumbling and I think I should probably eat breakfast as I do want mom to take me to the mall today! (hopefully to retrieve the pants that I have been obsessed over) and I gotta run to walmart to see if they lost my film, because the machine broke iwth my film in it so the guy didnt know if my pic were lost or not...if they were...im gonna be ticked beyond belief cuz I will probably never see about half of the ppl. from the pics again as they all graduated this year.
And im out.
Love to all
Mandy
armatageShanx chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This was such a pretty poem! I loved it! Was their love wrong, or something? Is that why they had to hide it?
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Beautiful. I prefer these pretty-ful ones to the depressing ones. Though, when you sign on, you must tell me the story behind this. _
LOSTxINSIDExMYxDREAMS chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
wow. . this realy describes an old relationship of mine. . I've never seen a poem so well written about Secret Lovers. . .beautiful!
Jennifer
Mac Attack chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow. Very romantic poem. Me gusta! I tried to write a romantic poem once...yep it sucked. But you're good keep it up. I love the line "Secret lovers united under moonlight" because its so beautiful and mysterious at the same time. Very sexy piece of work here...yes...well good job and keep it up. Please read/review some of mine. Gracias! WRITE MORE SOON.