Reviews for To Go Beyond
Aidan Montague chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
M...I loved it. I could almost taste and hear the sea...So beautiful...that's just what I feel sometimes...
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Really good poem.
::laughs at the review for my untitled story::
Of course I remember her...how I can I forget the night that Barbara was blasted and she about had a heart attack from it. ::agrees on the oysters:: Not a fan of sea food either The thought of it makes me wanna throw up...grr..
and yeah...I may not update tonight or tomorrow..dunno cuz it depends if I get back online tonight, and tomorrow I gotta go to the doc. for my foot (I should find out if I have to have surgery or not too...so yeah...sleep may call my name...depends. especially if he turns my foot...cuz Ive kinda not done what I was supposed to do...and Ive walked without my crutches...yeah...me clumbsy...as I am sure u already know)
g2g cuz Charmed is about to come on and mesa lovies it!
Mandy
PS:
Besides...even if a person didnt wanna remember Pearl...they would have to remember her...she is unforgettable...especially to us. great friend! ::laughs at the night that Pearl found out about Onyx:: Poor Di was worried out of her skin cuz no one knew what was going on...anywhoo...Im out...my show is on!
Mac Attack chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Very interesting poem. I think it almost describes your fictionpress identity, spirit quest. This poem is about spirit, about passing "the boundaries of human life force" as you so eloquently put it. Very gentle, calming, relaxing, flowing, like the calm crashing of ocean waves as the break on the sandy shore. The poem made me one with my inner self! But, like the waves of the ocean(i am going with you're whole sea metaphor), the waves of your writing stirred up my ideas as well, and got me thinking a bit about things that are past life. Very thought-provoking, and very good! Great work, write more!
Bragi chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Very good heart to this one, but a bit too much fatty tissue. I would suggest a few more physical metaphores and a few less references to emotion. Trust me, it doesn't cut out the soul of the poem, just clears it up. Good job, though.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Me Reviewer
Poem Great!
Review Love
_ There.
I thought it was beautiful! It seriously is. You kick ass when it comes to poems. Well, stories too. You kick ass in writing, period. I am only a humble follower... _
Dolenquarion chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I love this poem. Very nice and very descriptive. I can almost vividly picture the ocean and where the sky meets the sea. Good!