Reviews for Secret Torture
woozy mizzenmast chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
this is a great poem! you could make a good suspense thriller writer...haha
karmakaze chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Interesting. I like
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hrm... ending was a bit of a throw off... I liked the first few stanzas though. They were strong, and descriptive. Nice imagery there. But then, when you introduced the mother, I got a bit lost. Other than that, great job! Keep writin!
-Debbirooni
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
hehehehe! wow... not laughing hehehe there... just wow...
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
definitely make this into a story! really good job, my friend!
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
*shivers* I now have this sense of foreboding hanging over my head. I actually have read this three times, because that is how much I like it. Two gold stars for you. I would so love to read a story of yours, I know you have it in you, as long as you don't trip the rest of us up with your massive vocabulary, j/k,lol.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I must say this is one of my favorites of yours. I do hope you write a story because I would *definately* read it.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hi, thanks for reviewing my poems, this is awesome, if you do a story I'll definatly review (just tell me). bd
Nymph
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Very intriguing.
Do you happen to have his mother's phone number or emailadress? _
(that means that I want to know/read more!)
See ya,
Rachel.
Lilah chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
*sniffles* Jacobo-chan...I'm scared! WHA! Just kidding. Like it loads! You should right the story for it. I want to read a story of yours. I'm doing a poem book for young authors. I'm gonna call it Primavera (Which means Spring time or something along those lines in Spanish) just like the book by Francesca Lia Block. Anyway, see ya at school!