Reviews for Under the Gaze of God
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
strange and lovely, just how I like it.
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
omg...the last two stanzas were omfg beautiful...the girl seemed like she was a bit isolated poem wise but it's still on my favorites list
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
creepy yet beautiful.
-kismet.
NoSpace chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I have been dead for a long time. I have been caught under the shadows of doubt, dispare, and self pitty for the longest time and am now starting to find my way out. Give me time... This is not the last you will hear of Mike Killian. The poem you wrote was beautiful. Your poems almost have a trance-like quality to them. Almost like an acid trip.
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I don't know why I haven't read much of you before, but I'm greatful to have stumbled upon your work. It's delicious, all of it (and that just seems to be the only adjective I can use to describe it). The imagery, the metaphors... It's just a huge step above just about everything else here.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
such imagery...
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wonderfully exceptional, with a beautiful feel to it. I loved it.
Keep Writing!
F.C
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Whoa, that took my breath away. It made my poem look like crap in comparison! You definitely know how to captivate your audience. I love the imagery. Kudos! b_d
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I like the last lines "But instead I jumped into the sky/and it caught me in its hand/and lifted me up... beautiful...
Sweet Calamity chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
AWESOME poem. That's all I can say! I like the imagary of the sky dripping off a cliff... beautiful.
I also love your pen name. It made me spasm with happiness. "Through our bleeding we are one!" ;)
Now I should read your other poems.
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This poem is amazing and intoxicating. I told you it was good! And I'm glad to see you posted it.