Reviews for Not a Solitary Walk
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I like how youve managed to rhyme some sentances, VERY well written! ;D
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow, that is something that I should believe in!
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
_
DR
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Okay...well first of all this aint crap...okay...cause if this is crap I dont even wanna know what my stuff is...
ANNA
pheonixarisen chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
WOW is the only word for this. This is so not [start quote you]the usual crap[end quote you]. One person's junk is another person's treasure. Sounds like something my mum would say.
The flow's nice, except for the third line of the secong stanza. What were you trying to say there?
Guess you like writing about real issues, too!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I like it! Good job!
awake through the years chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I LOVE THIS POEM! Haha, I wish I could write just like this. Seriously though, this is an AWESOME poem. I...I just don't know what words would do it justice...hmm...ah, I give up! But it's SO good. Keep writing stuff like that!
Not So Soft chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
jeez...this is beautiful
Kenske chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
...oh...I really like this one...no errors that I could see...and it's just good. Plus, it goes along with whats happening in life right now...Everytime you smile an angels' being born, huh? *smiles*
*adds to favorites*
Joel Schwan chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Is the usual crap usually this awesome? Poop some more out so we can fertilize creativity.
vturnip chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I like the way you created a theme/story/morale in this work. It is a spiritual strengthening work. It is on the edge of being more than a poem. I am talking too much. Good work.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
God works in misterious ways. This poem has helped me see things and problems in another light. Thank you. Keep writing. :)
lalamushu chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
beautiful. i really like this poem.
Raven chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
hope. it is in there it is not lost in you. dont let it go. it comes easy and leaves hurt. good poem
Amorette chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
i especially like the second stanza, i think that it speaks truth that people hide the truth as if to say there is nothing wrong !