Reviews for Questions
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Good questions, only time will tell the answer I guess?
Avsman 5000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Another great one. Keep writing
b likes to write chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
are all sonnets about love? apparently not. this is a really nice poem, i like how you started with that question and then kind of took it in your own direction. good work!
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
_
DR
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
this is again brilliant...you are highly talenteed...So you know I hold in in high respect...
ANNA
Ciaro chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Beutiful wondering. :)
searchlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
another good job...sometimes sonnets can be hard to write, but you pulled it off.
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I like that you write sonnets, it's just cool! And I love 'Happiness, it does bear many a name/And though I wish for guidance to seek it', it sounds so beautiful and formal. Good job
Not So Soft chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
good!
awake through the years chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Wow! And you said my poem was good? Hehe, well I must say I like yours a lot. Keep up the great writing!
sphinx of saturn chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
wow this is good, i can only write free verse 'cause i can't ryhme so poeple who can write sonnets and stuff amaze me... anyway im rambaling, this is good i really like, keep it up :)
sphinx
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Beautiful, beautiful sonnet. Well done.
sk8rshiloh chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I'm really glad you reviewed my work, so i looked into your. You have great talent. I liked this poem because it questions peotry itself. Amazing. (By the way, I don't think the album is available in Malaysia. Sorry). Read more of me and I'll read more of you!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I hope you find what your heart yearns for.
delete or remove this account chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Really good, and i can tell your a great poet. Nice choice of words, i couldn't, and i don't think anyone else could've done a better job. Again, wonderful piece of writing and great job.