Reviews for Death Angel
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
AWW! SO SAD IN THE END! I Feel sorry for the poor guy. But a very good story, as always. Yes, you should look into poetry AND stories as a career. I love all ur stories...::laughs:: I just remembered the first story of yours that i red. I loved that story. Beautiful...I loved it!
Mandy
Vampyresse chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
aw.. so sad.
I liked it, but I also think some things seemed kind of out of place. Like when the angel says that Michelle wasn't a supermodel, I know that angel's watch over us and all, but it seems kind of wierd for teh angel to say "modern" things like that. I dunno maybe it's just me. Also,you said in the beginning that he was going to ask Sam to marry him but she left him, but then later it says that he lost touch with Michelle after he asked Sam to marry him. might want to make that a little more clear.
Still, I liked this fic, it's one of those sad eye opener fics.
armatageShanx chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
You're going to somehow put him with Michelle - right? If you don't, then I'll steal her for myself! I'm sorry I haven't reviewd you in awhile, I was busy. But I am going through it all now, and this one is so sad! I don't like the Angel of Death. She rubs it in his face . . . But, I guess it was his fault, too . . . Anyway, update soon!
*Marissa
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
"...revealing an aura of soft red around the woman in the glass reflection; entwined with black. The colors of love, and loss." That paints such a beautiful picture.
"Sure, she didn’t understand your love for sports, and the Patriots..." I understand! _
And I absolutely *LOVE* the description, like the pot of fool's gold and the glowing ember and the artificial light... gosh, this is beautiful! *_* So beautiful... I swear... the description... dear gosh, YOU CAN WRITE! Words can't describe the beauty of this. *Babbles on incoherently* *_*
*Clicks the Favorite Stories box* _