Reviews for Freelance Feminism
Remember the Contra chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
JoAnna-
Hello. Can you guess who this is? Are you back from your trip? You never answered my email. I least, I think i sent one. But that seems a loong time ago. I love this stroy. How are you? We must see each other. I'm sorry. I want to see you. You were in a dream with me. (So was Bob Ewell.) If you want to find out more, just email me. Or call me.
-I Hope You Know Who
(Hint: Not Voldemort, though I did think I was Tom Riddle in the eighth grade.)
Contra-Dancing Sasha chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love this! It's wonderful. JoAnna, you should really post your work more often. Call me tasteless, but at first I thought that you wrote "bouncing those little boobs" and I was thinking ," Um...?" Ah, the misreadness. You're beginning to make me sad because it seems as though you like very girly-girlies. Oh, fah. You know I can't do that! (sorry, being random in the library.)
Back to your story. Great beginning, great middle, great end. Keep it up. Please?
-Sasha
whohasthezebra chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
i LOVE it! Wonderful imagery, like caramel-stuck, shy to the point of transparency. It has a tongue in cheek humor when referring to goths. ANd the scents call to me. I like smelling like food. Yay, great piece!