Reviews for Cyber Girl Momiji
R is for Rebel chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Sweet 'n Yummy, come along now! UPDATE! *_* Come on, I've been waiting for a really long time now to know what happens next _
Yes I took the time to do this because I was bored and I wanted to read more of this story. It's on my favs. for lords sake and I don't think I'd have it on there if I didn't want to pay attention to it.
Oh yeah, I don't think The Gaia Blade is like Inuyasha since I haven't even gotten into it. I don't like it much myself, just to say, and thank Tokyo Shorty for the review -
You guys rock! D!
~Temhoe Obnako
R is for Rebel chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
*cough cough* Sorry it took me so long to review your story. School's been tying me up along with my best friend comming almost every single freaking weekend . It's really good though, I may at least say, and I really hope you continue D I promise I'll stay up to date this time!
Chiideki chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
I do not mean to sound offensive, but maybe you are being too pushy with your requests to be reviewed. First, you asked for more reviews, and then you asked for them to be more specific.
I don't have problems with anyone wanting more reviews (hell, i wish that I had some reviews when i post up my stories), but don't become a-a...what was term someone used? Something like a review whore, was it? Not sure about that, sorry.
Anyways, you have a nice story going on, and in accordance to what you said in chapter four, i will tell you how i would like the story to go. You can start by perhaps explaning a bit more, and also by making chapters longer. I don't mean something like a two thousand, three thousand long one, but just enough to insert more Momoji-Shinbo interaction.
You have the potential sitting right here, and if you do it right, you can turn all that potential into usable kinetic (er, just a metaphor, sorry).
Good luck with your story.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
i like this one too... but it does vaguely remind me of an anime i watched once... can't remember the name of it, but i do remember i only watched one episode cus it was really crappy, both the drawing and the script of it. i like your story much better... uh... i really really suck at reviewing... so i'll just leave you with the 'please, sir, can i 'ave some more?' and update soon thing...
mippachan chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
You've got some excellent concepts! I love cute stuff! My only qualm is your style of articulating these cute stories! The script form leaves much to be desired, and I think your stories (which have such potential!) would be much richer and the characters more endearing if you took a more narrative approach! Keep up the good work, give narrative a try, and maybe we can help each other out with our anime writing! (I respect the opinions you've given other writers-I would like to hear yours on my series! Please review it sometime!)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
I think that this is an overall good story, but I'm really not sure about what's going on. Is Shinbo a genius, or do high school kids in the future build robots for fun? I like Momiji, I just hope she doesn't turn into an average-robo-character. I probably will keep reading this, just thought that I'd tell you what I thought.
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
it's a good start D You gotta update soon though, I'm totally reading this through . I hope I get to hear from you!
madcat2179 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
... ah well i am in aw... gj... i se eno errors except jsut add detail instead of postinging shinbo:?
ts a good idea and a worthwhile story jsut make it " " instead of shinbo: otherwsie it will never be a great work of art.. i really loved it.