Reviews for I'm With Him
luvbookworm chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
y did Paige go 2 college when shes only 16?
special chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Welps..cute, luffly chapter as always.

Aren't they just sweet cutie pies? Well I guess they would be bad-tasting pies if they weren't sweet...Maybe I should just stop comparing people to pies. P

“When tomorrow dawns, what will become of us? Will we remain just friends, or more than that?”

Err..don't hate me..but that kindasorta made me cringe..it just sounded so corny, B-rated movie-ish. I just don't think awesome BFF's talk to each other like that.

“Paige, oh Paige, would you be my girlfriend? I’ve been waiting so long to ask you this, and yet I could never find the words. Please say yes and end my misery,”

At least Paige jabbed at him for that one. xD Go Paige!

Anyways..I guess I'll read the rest of the story when I wake up tomorrow. Me sleepy.

'til tomorrow dawns!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

]

special chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Okay..now I KNOW..it's gotta be Devon! xD

Oh and take a look at the second to last paragraph in this chapter. I'm sure you'll find an error there. I don't think fictionpress will allow me to copy that. xD

Gah.

Next chappie!

special chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Is Declan sending the roses? Not sure..'cause that would be obvious..and I don't know if you *wanna* be obvious. xD

Hayley's a boogerface.

Justin seems nice enough. ]

special chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Haha..I'm glad Declan and Paige are still friends.

Cuutee!

And Yay for Paige!

Welps..there was an error in the first chapter. I forgot to say 'cause I was overwhelmed by the cutesy-ness of it all. But I remember now!

" His mournful tone probably had 10% to do with Paige, seeing that he’d already been forgiven. Her daughter would never have allowed herself to sleep in the presence on an “enemy”. The other 80% most definitely concerned his mother’s threat of banning him from the fudge."

Weell..80 10 90. Rofl.

special chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Gah! What a cuutee chapter! Decklan and Paige are so precious!

Haha..I'm checking out all your stories because I'm IN LOVE with your writing..seriously duudee. xD

I'm already in Love with this story.

Off to read more!

ilovehorses chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Great story so far! I personally think it's ur best 1 so far! uh...and bout the pairings...I think I like them the way they were, Paige and Declan, Paris and Zack...
Juniper Nights chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
love the story update soon!
episkia chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
oh. this is good.

But unfortunately, i've kinda skimmed everything about after she came to this dance company, COZ I WANT PAIGE AND DECLAN TOGETHER!When will we be seeing him?
jules2206 chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
aw i love this story meep! please update it soon !
Risa the Moon chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
i also vote for Paige and Declan.
Risa the Moon chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
i really hope in end paige and Declan get beck together. i love that story and cann't wait for the rest.
storywritergirl chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
Grr. You had to leave it like that didn't you? Ryder and Christian equals humour. Paris reminds me of this girl I...knew. Declan and Paige deserve each other. That's the way it should be. End of conversation. LoL Cute story. I vote Paige and Declan. Yeah anyway, please update soon! Happy hugs and Colourful kisses,

storywritergirl
CHERISE chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
Stop this madness! Declan and Paige are meant to be, not her and Ryder or Christian! That's just evil! You CANT let her get together with either of them! The only thing that'd be wronger than that is if Paris suddenly fell in love with Declan!
storywritergirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I really like it. It's cute so far.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »