Reviews for I'm With Him
mythweaver chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
You didn't mention what happened to Hayley as she watched this two getting gooey all over each other. It's like not only did Paige and Dec forget abt her.. u did too. :P

Awy, like what I'm reading so far. :)
Walter chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
WoW! I have never ever imagine myself reading this kind of fics! Its a miracle!Not only am I reading it, i'm hooked! wOOt!

Anyway, this story is great. I read this last cos I tot it was gonna be boring... but Whoa! all I have to say is O_o!

Good job and keep it up. Keep writing kayz? (,)
Limegreenqueen chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
paige and dec:10 thats who i want to be together and don't you put her with anyone else! that was a comand. please keep writing
Melskies chapter 12 . 12/7/2004
YAY! she'll see Dec! of course out of all the guys i still love Dec the best but i definitly have a soft spot for Christian,Ryder and Zach :) they are so adorable! and funny! Update soon! i cant wait!
DH L'Orange chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
erm.. Pari and Zach and Paige and Declan!

nice chappie. glad that Paige is still thinking of Dec, and that they're going to meet soon... although if they're dating other ppl at that time that would royally suck!

and i'm hopin that we see Paris and Zach together soon. he's a nice guy, right?

update soon plz!

ezyret chapter 12 . 12/1/2004
ack! declan's gonna get jealous! zach had better watch out!
passion101 chapter 12 . 12/1/2004
YES! Declan will be returning soon! Gosh I love that guy.
dreamerdoll chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
can i vote Paige and Zach? cuz they seem v. cute together...he's awesome...but not as good as Declan, whom I absolutely adore...anywayz sorry for taking so long to review...to make it up to you, I'll share my cookies with you! yumm...double stuffed oreos with RED frosting, only the best thing ever invented...anywayz, the chapter was so great! i lurved it so much...Zach is awesome, Paris seems like one of those really snobby girls though...they'll be your best friend when you give them what they want, but when you dont, they hate you...Ryder and Christian are awesome, solid characters, and i cant wait to see what happens with them!

I beg of you, update soon, or i shall perish!

wow, that sounded funky...anywayz, update soon, please, please please.

BUBYES!~dreamerdoll
emi chapter 12 . 11/29/2004
hey. i definately go for Paige and Christian, but then a few years later Paige goes back to her old home and Declan is there as well! Christian is with her and then Declan is sad...but he has his own girlfriend! However, he is still madly in love with Paige and one night Declan, Paige, CHristian and Declan's GF go out to dance...Paige ends up dancing with Declan and they realise they are both meant to be because they love each other!Christian gradually loves the girl Declan was with and they all live happili ever after...ok, you definately should modify that but anyway, my point is:PAIGE AND CHRISTIANPARIS AND RYDERalso, could you please write a bit more insight into the lives of Declan and friends in Australia...I am in Australia right now...anyway: UPDATE SOON!
CynicInLove chapter 12 . 11/29/2004
clueless her...forgetting such an important detail..anyways...wow...great chapter..please update soON!
Limegreenqueen chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
i think that Paris and Ryder should be together. Then Paige and Declan. I you put her with any one else I will personally see to your execution!
lol lol lol! Just kidding but please don't break my heart with Paige getting with any one else.
UPDATE SOON!
ATTITUDE01 chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
paige and ryder! SO MUCH! Where's declan? I wanna know what's happening to him!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 11 . 10/28/2004
Erm.. Paris and Ryder and Paige and Declan!
yeah, so what are Kimmie and Neal doing in Ireland? And how do they know Zach?
liked all the pointless banter between Paige and her new friends. very funny! would like to see more "dance" scenes.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
well Declan seems to have settled in nice. liked Luke and Nikki. Declan sounded a little less firm about standing by Paige than he did when she left for Ireland here...hm
D.H. L'Orange chapter 9 . 10/28/2004
nice chappie...but sad at the same time. liked all the ppl at Paige's dorm room. Glad that she and Declan are still on e-mailing terms...hope they get back together soon!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »