Reviews for I'm With Him
passion101 chapter 11 . 10/27/2004
Yay familiar faces! This is getting exciting! I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Melskies chapter 11 . 10/27/2004
Well that was an awesome chapter! I think ryder and christian are awesome! i think Paris and Ryder should hook up! i think there should be some "incidents" between paige and Christian but nothing too serious coz i still want her to get back with Declan at some stage :P update soon!
passion101 chapter 10 . 10/18/2004
just gotta say one thing...THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Most dance stories aren't too great but this one is just awesome. I like how u don't make dancing the main thing. By the way, the whole poll thing, i'm curious about christian. He seems like the strong, silent type and i always fall for those, who doesn't?
dreamerdoll chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
aw...this is so cute!
BUT DECLAN BETTER BE WITH PAIGE IN THE END! theyre so perfect for eachother! please please please please?
anyway, this is so fantabulous. i cant wait to read more. on that note, update soon!
now i have to ask my normal questions: 1) do you like Tamora Pierce, and 2) do you like ?
i ask everyone that, but i think youd be good at writing TP romance/humor fanfiction...i like to recruit new people so i have more to read. :D
you said something about emailing peoples when you update? i know your probably really busy, and i could just do author alert, but theyre always my last to check and if i have a lot of things i dont get to them...anyway, if yuo wouldnt mind emailing me, my email adress is . thanx!
~Dreamerdoll
dreamerdoll chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
gods. you made me all teary eyed. *Sigh* well, it cant be helped. im just a wuss when it comes to these things. this story is wonderful, btw.
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I forgot before, but I wanted to vote...
Hm... I say Paris and Ryder. And Paige and Christian (although I'd rather put Declan here...)
anatidaephobiac chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
Okay so no time to review really (sorry) Stupid error messages keep coming up, and i just decided to try to review your story once more before i got offline. So anyway, great chapter, i loved the dialogue, and nikki seems awesome.
Update soon!
icemaiden chapter 10 . 10/5/2004
YAY! You updated :) And for the record, I reckon Paige and Ryder coz they're going to be dance partners! Lots of opportunity...if you get my drift. I liked how u did the sarcasm this chapter - are u Australian? I am :)
icemaiden chapter 9 . 10/1/2004
OMG write more soon! I really like what you've done so far. The angst of Declan, and the anticipation of Paige finding comfort in Ryder or Christian...love it! Oh and I thought the first childhood chapter was really well written!
Melskies chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
Aw that was cute! I'm glad things are starting well for those two. I'm also glad you've decided to keep them apart and show their lives away from eachother before rejoining them. It will be very interesting i'm sure. Especially as we get to know these new characters. I like Christian already :P i have a weakness for shy n mysterious guys. :P Update soon!
Carla chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
I'm so glad you updated! What I would kind of like to see is Paige and her dance partner in a dance competition with Decland and his.
Limegreenqueen chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
great great great story. I absoulutely love it. please don't let anything get between Paige and Declan they are so right for each other.I think that piage's departure was a little more teary than Declan's but I know they will both miss each other very much. Now is it just me or is something going to happen between Paige and Christian? Also I would like to urge you to tell me alot more about Declan's studies and who he mets and tries to hook up with. It seems that this story is becoming more about paige than Declan and I don't like when I can't hear to point of veiws of everything.I also know that something dramatic has to happen like dec comes to paige's school for a visit or she brings home christian home for christmas. I don't know but we need a villian and with them not at the same schools its going to be hard to do. Just no matter what let whatever happens be paige's fualt/doing or else paige will never forgive Dec she's just to strong a person to mess around with someone who will waste her time. That's my input.
karla aka limegreenqueen
Carla chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
What's with the designs?
ATTITUDE01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
good story,ttyl
anatidaephobiac chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Yeah... so the format for this chapter is all screwed up... It's basically impossible to read. You might want to take a look at that...
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »