Reviews for I'm With Him
Melskies chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
Damnit i'm crying like a baby! I'm wondering if your going to tell the story of their lives from now on or skip forward to when they meet again.. maybe a little of both?
i LOVE this story.. update soon!
Carla chapter 8 . 9/5/2004
How sad! I hate goodbye's. I can't wait for your next chapter!
fresianlady chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
OMG im practically bawling! that was so sad! you must update soon or ill DIE! ok maybe not but ill be very upset with you! so UPDATE SOON!this is so great by the way!
anatidaephobiac chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
*tear* Aww... That was so sad... I hate goodbyes.
And they broke up? Okay I see the reasoning behind it... but they broke up!*another tear*
update soon!
DH L'Orange chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
wow, that certainly was a twist. but i guess that considering that they are going to seperate countries it is very believable. i just hope that they get back together again.
i liked the scene with Paige and her dad before she left. and that was so sweet that Declan met Paige in the airport before she left. i really felt bad for him when she broke up with him... but i could see the argument from both their perspectives and they both had valid points.
i'm just curious how you're going to keep the story going now that they really can't interact too much.
anywho.. glad to have you back!
Melskies chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
Wow.. that was really good :) Declan is so sweet! Him and paige are So good together!
Kimmie seems cool! I like her. I can't wait to see what happens next.. Update soon!
anatidaephobiac chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
Kimmie is quite the interesting new character... Nice job developing her personality.
I love Declan and Paige's teasing but loving manner... They really are so cute.
The double date should be fun...
In the beginning it sort of sounded like Kimmie liked Declan, but I see they're just close friends, and she has Neal... Great job with description on their situation by the way.
Anyway, awesome chapter, update soon!
DH L'Orange chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
nice chappie!
i love all the little scenes between P and D. They're so cute together!
and Kimmie is really cool. i like that she's dating Neal, even if other ppl think that they shouldn't.
anywho... plz update soon!
DH
oh! and before i forget... that women's rights comment made me lol !
Melody1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
Hey this is such a cute story. I love those like best friends stories...as evidenced by my inability to leave Sophie and Ashton alone. And I babysat this little boy named Declan once...which is not important. Um...and I love the subject...dance. I'm not amazing, I've never takne classes...I'd like to, but I do like to dance. And I love watching really good people. I'm excited. I hope you update soon, and let me know when you do.
~Mel~
anatidaephobiac chapter 6 . 6/22/2004
awesome story! update soon!
DH L'Orange chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
*swoon* this is such a sweet story! i absolutely adore Declan!
and i was super happy when the other nasty girls saw Paige dance.
update soon please!
Kate chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
Hey again-another great chapter! I love how you work in the dancing-after all, it is such an important part of both their lives.
Great job! I really enjoyed reading it. :-)
One question (I'm just curious, I'm not saying what you've written in bad or anything)-why doesn't Paige want to tell her mom who "the boy" was?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
JdAshleyG chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
wow...this is a cool different type of story. You have a nice style of writing as well
Kate chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
YAY for it being Declan with the roses...of course it had to be him but it could have been the guy who liked her from school...if you had decided to be cruel. But thank you and keep updating! I really like this story. :-)
evilcleo chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
for sappy romance parts it was a well written chapter
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »