Reviews for I'm With Him
DH L'Orange chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
hooray! update!
GREAT CHAPTER! i had this stupid little love-sick smile pasted across my face the entire time!
plz update soon!
Winter Sunshine chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
Fantastic story there. Paige and Declan are just so sweet together... anyway, can't wait to see what happens next.
evilcleo chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
very interesting
DH L'Orange chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
darn it! you can't leave it as a cliffie! the suspense is killing me!
UPDATE ASAP!
DH L'Orange chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
yes! a new chappie! this story is SO cute! and i can't wait until Paige finds out who sent the roses!
please UPDATE SON!
Chookstar chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
One word: Gorgeous!
Chookstar
luminousstarz chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Declan sounds so cool. And Paige is sweet! I'm liking this more and more as I go along. UPDATE ASAP!
Crystal Goblet chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
Finally some insight into Declan's mind! *rubs hands in glee* Love the switch of POVs, and love this story. It's great. Keep up the standard!
D.H. L'Orange chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
o! this is really cute! i can't wait to see what happens when they get older! you really write the age groups well (their attitudes in the 5/7 scene was believable and so were their attitdues in the 12/14 scene).
anyways... plz update soon!
RaineyDaze85 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Thats an awesome start to a story I can't wait for more.
babez19 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
There's this kind of foreshadowing of the future in this chapter. Pretty adorable, and I liked the way you said Declan pronounced Paige's name ('pay-gee')... Good work!
Illusions of Summer chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Sweet! Really conveys that sense of childhood innocence... can't wait for more. Update soon!
Chookstar chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey! That was so gorgeous! Extremely cute and i love that you're giving us some major background on these two. It'll help get the story going and i know this is going to be awesome. So keep it up! I'll add you to my favourites so that means you have to keep writing!
Chookstar