Reviews for Odd Man Out
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
nice and inspiring.
Flender Bender chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Awesome! Very true, and well written. Great job! Thanks for your review and if you have the time can you check out some of my other stuff? I'm not posting until I get more reviews! (I'm not mean, I just don't have time to post - but don't tell the angry mob that! lol j/k) Anyways great poem - keep writing!
Flenda
WellWrittenWoman chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
hey, thx for reviewing my poem. this is really good. i totally see where your coming from. : )
tragicallynormal chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Totally relateable and really an awesome poem..GOOD JOB!
elmo stole my socks chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
hey, um, i guess, thanks.i wore board shorts to the pool today and apparntly thats not normal...i felt so weird...anyway, the poemis great, made me feel better.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Thank you. This is a wonderful poem and a wonderful message to put out. I quite enjoyed the rhythm (sp?) of it.

PS Thanks for the review
Cheers!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow. This is amazing. You are a very skilled poet. Congratulations. Is Tom your real name?
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
this is the second time that i've only had one word to describe this...:exactlie.
your bi irish lover
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I really truely agree with this poem. It's very good. The last stanza was amazing! I really like it alot. It ahs a good meaning so it's going on my fav. stories/poems. I want people to read this. Again, great job.
Seaspray chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
That was lovely. A strong inspiring piece with a message we would all do well to heed. And well written too. It had a good rhythm, and flowed well. Keep it up!