Reviews for The Attic
berryblitz chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
After reading this chapter all I have to say is "Shit, it's Francis." This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. No offense, but a lot of the other stories are cliched and overrated and half the people don't have any sense of story developement. I love your characters and the originality of the plot is intriguing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your story.
Kirane chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
Nice story. Please update soon!
sleepiness chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
This has got to be one of the funniest romantic stories I've ever read! The characters have fantastic personalities. Aysel is a completely original, witty and spunky girl. Iden is a hot, chivalrous and ultimately one of the coolest Vampires I've ever read about. Fayer is a somewhat lovable annoying idiot. I love this story more and more with each chapter!

Keep it up!

_
betalight chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
I'm hooked! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Madcow13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
This story has been a fun read so far and I like Aysel's character and I'm not surprised she's annoyed about being moved away from her home and she wants to take it all out on Scotland. Have to disagree with her no hot Scots thing though. ;) And I’m not surprised she got a good punch for telling the Scots their accent was unintelligible and drunken. She didn’t deserve to be beaten up though.

Also, being the nit picking Brit that I am, this annoyed me:

"I noted immediately that he was definitely not Scottish. He sounded more British to me."

Scots are British. So maybe if you said he sounded more Welsh/English instead.

But on the whole this is a good story. Though, I've got to ask: where in Scotland is this set? Because I think Aysel mentioned something about there being no lakes and mountains and there are definitely a load of them up north.

Anyhoo, I will definitely will be reading more of this as soon as I can.
akaCHEEKS chapter 21 . 12/8/2006
omg! i get that expression now! before i would just say it to just say it.. and never think about what the words meant.. but then now... it's like here goes nothing... they say that cause they really have nothing but just trying to play it off you know! oohh i geet itt!
akaCHEEKS chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
haha i love darwin's personality man!
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
haha funny!
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ok i decided to read this story! sounds pretty interesting so far though!
decadebydecade chapter 21 . 11/21/2006
oh my gahh I LOVE this story! (!)

you have to update it.

(sorry my review isn't very helpful if you wanted constructive criticism or something...)
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Did you know that you find the best stories when you hunt through the 'fav stories' of reviewers that has reviewed your story? You didn't? Well you should try because right here I struck gold!

I am totally hooked with this story. I mean, I was supposed to head off to my bed after this first chapter but I feel I must read on. Not must, I HAVE to read on! I love this!

-MizSphinx
driew chapter 21 . 11/2/2006
update? update pleeaase. i lurve this story and would love to see it finished. please... this story is awesome, brilliant writing and characters. i'll keep this on alert just in case you feel lik updating ( ) haha.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
COME BACK TO LIFE AND UPDATE (all of ur stories) WOMAN! DAMN YOU AND THIS CRUEL TORTURE!
tearitrightup chapter 21 . 9/12/2006
i have no FUCKING clue why you left us hanging here. is it just to torture us or something? update PLEASE.
Angel of Ink chapter 21 . 9/11/2006
Awesome story. : D I really like it. I just hope Iden and Aysel get together in the end. That would make it perfect. I love vampire stories...
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »