Reviews for The Attic
witchwriter chapter 21 . 1/11/2007
I just started reading your story a week ago and its so damn exciting. I can't wait for you to update, so update soon okay! Evil.
Lisaxo chapter 21 . 1/8/2007
I LOVE this story!
neverliveindoubt chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hun please update, I really like your story, and I'm not one to wait! I like updates every once in a while, but a year is pushing it! Please update!
Suze-Booze chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
you know, i have first read this chapter a year ago, and today i got the idea to look for it again! i have to say that i rlly love it! please keep it up, it's incredibly good writing.
OutcastedAngel chapter 21 . 12/28/2006
Nice going on your story. It had me completly raptured. Keep up the good work and looking forward to when you update.
berryblitz chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
After reading this chapter all I have to say is "Shit, it's Francis." This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. No offense, but a lot of the other stories are cliched and overrated and half the people don't have any sense of story developement. I love your characters and the originality of the plot is intriguing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your story.
Kirane chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
Nice story. Please update soon!
sleepiness chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
This has got to be one of the funniest romantic stories I've ever read! The characters have fantastic personalities. Aysel is a completely original, witty and spunky girl. Iden is a hot, chivalrous and ultimately one of the coolest Vampires I've ever read about. Fayer is a somewhat lovable annoying idiot. I love this story more and more with each chapter!

Keep it up!

betalight chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
I'm hooked! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Madcow13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
This story has been a fun read so far and I like Aysel's character and I'm not surprised she's annoyed about being moved away from her home and she wants to take it all out on Scotland. Have to disagree with her no hot Scots thing though. ;) And I’m not surprised she got a good punch for telling the Scots their accent was unintelligible and drunken. She didn’t deserve to be beaten up though.

Also, being the nit picking Brit that I am, this annoyed me:

"I noted immediately that he was definitely not Scottish. He sounded more British to me."

Scots are British. So maybe if you said he sounded more Welsh/English instead.

But on the whole this is a good story. Though, I've got to ask: where in Scotland is this set? Because I think Aysel mentioned something about there being no lakes and mountains and there are definitely a load of them up north.

Anyhoo, I will definitely will be reading more of this as soon as I can.
akaCHEEKS chapter 21 . 12/8/2006
omg! i get that expression now! before i would just say it to just say it.. and never think about what the words meant.. but then now... it's like here goes nothing... they say that cause they really have nothing but just trying to play it off you know! oohh i geet itt!
akaCHEEKS chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
haha i love darwin's personality man!
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
haha funny!
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ok i decided to read this story! sounds pretty interesting so far though!
decadebydecade chapter 21 . 11/21/2006
oh my gahh I LOVE this story! (!)

you have to update it.

(sorry my review isn't very helpful if you wanted constructive criticism or something...)
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »