Reviews for The Attic
hi-him
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
hi,
just started reading
(interesting as far as i have read)

i dont know if you want typo correction? (especially since it is already compleated)
but as long as there is no obvious hint that you dont want them ...

TYPO:
"have married have married"
2*"have married"
But then again, he hadn't really been paying attention when he left that evening
third persone -third person (I-he)
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hot scottish guy, two words ; DAVID TENNANT!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
It was a rather anticlimactic ending, and I really wish there were more Iden - Aysel moments but...
Great story :) Iden's behavior was so cute! The way he acted around and about things concerning Aysel! Especially how he would call her "miss" and act all old fashioned.
Dominique Diane chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
Darwin a vampire Daddy?! Oh my God! My first vampire story, awesome by the way! I was on the edge, eating my nails! Love it! And Idean, yeah! Finally they're together!
Regards,
Diane Potter.
Nymi08 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
lol, poor Fayer. These past few chapters have been good. I have no idea how this story will end up, so I'm looking forward to finding out -.
Nymi08 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I forgot to review last chapter. opps. But I still really like this story. Sometimes the first person could be cleaned up a bit, but it all keeps playing in my head like a movie, and each time it moves between the characters perspectives. I really like how you are able to write in their different styles, or way of thinking. It keeps it interesting. I also find that I'm not annoyed at Aysel, which usually happens with main female characters. I was worried (might still be) that with Darwin and Fayer showing up that this will turn into a story of who can win her affections... I hope that doesn't happen, but who knows, you might be able to do it well. Or maybe those two would end up together. lol, oh how I love my guy pairings, but only if it makes sense. I think I'm going to find a good story about a gay couple after this one. But I'll stick with this topic. Good Chapter you have here! I'm looking forward to reading it all! -
Nymi08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out! I like the Characters so far. I noticed a couple of errors, but I'm sure that's already been printed out by now. Even still, this is much better than most of the Young Adult/Teen books out there. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hot Scottish guy...do you watch doctor who?Have you seen David tennet?
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Bloody Hell-I do not think I am going to survive this story Best-I love your humor, I love this story and I love your writing-PRICELESS!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
OMG! This chapter was too funny-as well as the last two/three others-I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time-THANK YOU! This story is just way too good!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very interesting story and I love the back drop on the original family upfront and immediately-that doesn't usually happen so soon into the story but it makes things easier to understand without detracting from the rest of the mystery and twists an author writes into it and your writing is done very very well.
S. A. Arkenburgh chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
So, yeah, this story...totally awesome! Great job, and I'm sorry I haven't seen it before to review it and all of it's glory!
Alex Willow chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
it's a brilliant story but it's hard to remember your talking about Scotland with your use of word eg. Pants and Automobile. Try using the english word automobile Car
Pants Trousers