Reviews for The Attic
jane chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Aysel is mean, and exactly like the people who bully her. I really dislike her for how she treats Fayer, just because he's nice to her and takes her bullshit doesn't mean she can treat him like crap...
Silverfurred chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
This was a great story. I loved every minute of it and I was pretty satisfied with the ending. I only have one question: What was her families reaction to her being immortal? And is she okay knowing that she will have to watch all of them die?
Nymarra chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
excellent piece of writing ;-)

thnx for the music :-p stitches is great
LolaRoll chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
gotta say, i absolutely LOVE this story. Youve done a great job writing it. Unfortunately when i started reading this story I was also watching Adam Lambert's music video of for your entertainment. Now i keep picturing Iden as Adam Lambert! lmao. it actually kinda reminds me of the vampire club.
Mags2110 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I hate that this story isn't that realistic(as far as fantasy goes), but it's quirky and for some reason, I find myself laughing and enjoying it.

I shall keep reading.
Candescence chapter 23 . 7/12/2010
Good story. I thought that the ending was kind of rushed though. And, I didn't really get my closure for Fayer. I liked him and I thought Aysel was kind of out of character in this last chapter, near death experience or not. Anyways, congrats on completing thing
SASE1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You are a great writer, really, whitch is probably why you got so many reviews, but I am kind of irritated with unrevised work. You did very well on that too, the corrections, but in the first paragragh you mispelled to. You were supposed to spell it TOO. I am sorry if it seems as if I am a twit, but I just read a couple terrible ones and got frusterated. I asume that at least one of your 849 readers caugt that mistake, and I am hopeing you'll fix it. As I have said before, I had just read some terrible ones, so I appoligize if it seems as if I blame you for other peoples idiotcy. I also read about how people ignore flames, or insults, but I am hoping you are one to learn from critics. I sure hope so, because you're work looks intreaging and I refuse to read from self rightous morons. Good work neatherless.
Luv'nLife101 chapter 23 . 6/22/2010
Good story! I liked it alot!
ManicMango chapter 23 . 6/9/2010
Hm...I liked the story, but it feels like it ended too fast. The ending just didn't feel right...I dunno...anyways, good story
bobby5155 chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
Great non whimpy vampires, but I felt like Aysel and Iden's 'relationship' wasn't developed enough for this to qualify under the romance genre.
Me102 chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
heey! i just found this story and finished it in a few days. i really like it! i also wanted to tell you, i made some cute little cartoonish version of the characters in this story. if you want, i can email them to you. you can email at if you want. :)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 23 . 5/16/2010
I'm so pleased! The ending was so totally AYSEL, that I was delighted. I did love this well. Will there be a sequel?
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Hey.

This started out really interesting. It's a very different perspective from most things dealing with vampires and you have an easy-to-follow style of writing, everything flows along beautifully.

Except; in the first chapter there's a paragraph in which you switch from first person to third when Iden is wondering why hadn't he noticed the newcomers before. I'm guessing it's a mistake, but it's a bit distracting.

I really like the story, it has a lot of potential, and it's really entertaining so far. I can't wait to find out more about the family, him and the rest of the vampires.

Oh, one more thing. When you switch POV's you tend to run through the same time-line with both characters. Though it's told from a different perspective, I find it a bit redundant to read the same thing twice. It shouldn't be hard to incorporate and fit things so that they tell their own stories that tie up the times, not re-tell them.

Anyway, great work.

Thank you for sharing, I'm loving it.

Enjoy
SomeCowgirl chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
Hello!

Well I really enjoyed this story, the ending wasn't quite... what I had expected but it was still good nevertheless.
arshi chapter 23 . 5/1/2010