Reviews for The Attic
Me102 chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
heey! i just found this story and finished it in a few days. i really like it! i also wanted to tell you, i made some cute little cartoonish version of the characters in this story. if you want, i can email them to you. you can email at if you want. :)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 23 . 5/16/2010
I'm so pleased! The ending was so totally AYSEL, that I was delighted. I did love this well. Will there be a sequel?
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Hey.

This started out really interesting. It's a very different perspective from most things dealing with vampires and you have an easy-to-follow style of writing, everything flows along beautifully.

Except; in the first chapter there's a paragraph in which you switch from first person to third when Iden is wondering why hadn't he noticed the newcomers before. I'm guessing it's a mistake, but it's a bit distracting.

I really like the story, it has a lot of potential, and it's really entertaining so far. I can't wait to find out more about the family, him and the rest of the vampires.

Oh, one more thing. When you switch POV's you tend to run through the same time-line with both characters. Though it's told from a different perspective, I find it a bit redundant to read the same thing twice. It shouldn't be hard to incorporate and fit things so that they tell their own stories that tie up the times, not re-tell them.

Anyway, great work.

Thank you for sharing, I'm loving it.

Enjoy
SomeCowgirl chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
Hello!

Well I really enjoyed this story, the ending wasn't quite... what I had expected but it was still good nevertheless.
arshi chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
loved it :)
Lexodus chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OMFG a real vampire! THANK FUCK!

I'm sorry. It's just so emotional. I never thought this day would come again... :')
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
It's been awhile, but thanks for finishing it. You don;t know how sad I am when a good writter wont finish a sory, especially so close to the end.

THANKS!
Coraline De Rosen chapter 23 . 4/28/2010
REally great story! Definatly not generic and overused, but truly unique. I loved the view changes and character descriptions, though the ending battle and end in general seemed a bit hurried. I would have liked to see a continuation, or perhaps even a sequel to this story. The character of Aysel and her and Iden's love interest seems like an interesting plot line to continue.

I hope you continue this story, as I would hate to have it end here.
xoxo anne chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this stoy. :)

but I would have liked to see more between

Aysel and Iden though.

XD
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
ok, i don't have time to read this right now.. and i see THE END! :O

but, i needed to tell you.. that i've thought about this story a lot since the whole twilight hysteria.. and i always thought how much better your story is, and how it's my fave teen vampire story i've read! :)

so when i got the chapter emailed to me, i just had to come here quickly and let you know.. i love your story! :D
PurpI3.14 chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Ahh no!

It's finished?

I hope there is an epilogue or a sequel?

The last chapter was extremely rushed and cliched

it would have been better to stretch it out way more

and even develop aysel and idens relationship

and it was a tad unbelievable that the parents were all happy

about her changing

it's a really good story but I get the ending didn't pull through

like you just wanted to rid urself of this story

hope u continue it!
Bubbly Girl chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Yes! You finished the story! It had the PERFECY ending! :) Beautiful work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Good ending! _ Now fix your spelling mistakes! xD _

I saw lots of em, "I threw my arms around her nd embraced her tightly" Should be "I threw my arms around her and embraced her tightly."

_

KT{ImmortalIncarnate}
Bubbly Girl chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
NO! You HAVE to update SOON! I really like this story and your writing style! :) Keep up the beautiful work and PLEASE try to update soon for mysake and for the sake of all of your readers!

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
Ugh. Well, this is just splendid. You had to stop right when it was getting good. *pout* You ARE going to finish this, right? I like it, by the way.
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »