Reviews for The Attic
Lexodus chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OMFG a real vampire! THANK FUCK!

I'm sorry. It's just so emotional. I never thought this day would come again... :')
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
It's been awhile, but thanks for finishing it. You don;t know how sad I am when a good writter wont finish a sory, especially so close to the end.

THANKS!
Coraline De Rosen chapter 23 . 4/28/2010
REally great story! Definatly not generic and overused, but truly unique. I loved the view changes and character descriptions, though the ending battle and end in general seemed a bit hurried. I would have liked to see a continuation, or perhaps even a sequel to this story. The character of Aysel and her and Iden's love interest seems like an interesting plot line to continue.

I hope you continue this story, as I would hate to have it end here.
xoxo anne chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this stoy. :)

but I would have liked to see more between

Aysel and Iden though.

XD
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
ok, i don't have time to read this right now.. and i see THE END! :O

but, i needed to tell you.. that i've thought about this story a lot since the whole twilight hysteria.. and i always thought how much better your story is, and how it's my fave teen vampire story i've read! :)

so when i got the chapter emailed to me, i just had to come here quickly and let you know.. i love your story! :D
RoseLife chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Ahh no!

It's finished?

I hope there is an epilogue or a sequel?

The last chapter was extremely rushed and cliched

it would have been better to stretch it out way more

and even develop aysel and idens relationship

and it was a tad unbelievable that the parents were all happy

about her changing

it's a really good story but I get the ending didn't pull through

like you just wanted to rid urself of this story

hope u continue it!
Bubbly Girl chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Yes! You finished the story! It had the PERFECY ending! :) Beautiful work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Good ending! _ Now fix your spelling mistakes! xD _

I saw lots of em, "I threw my arms around her nd embraced her tightly" Should be "I threw my arms around her and embraced her tightly."

_

KT{ImmortalIncarnate}
Bubbly Girl chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
NO! You HAVE to update SOON! I really like this story and your writing style! :) Keep up the beautiful work and PLEASE try to update soon for mysake and for the sake of all of your readers!

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
Ugh. Well, this is just splendid. You had to stop right when it was getting good. *pout* You ARE going to finish this, right? I like it, by the way.
SomeCowgirl chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
Well I've actually reviewed this story before. The last time I did, I was a bit rude to be honest. Now though, I've read it through again and it's wonderful. I just wish you'd finish it, it's a great story!
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
Hey, I know it's kinda late to ask this, but could you update? This is an awesome story, and I'd hate to let it sit out like this... It's been what, 2 years now?

haha...

I Really Like You're Story, please update soon! _
Forever Isn't Real chapter 22 . 12/12/2009
i...i think i actually had a bit of a fit at the computer when i realised there were no new chapters...

omigosh update, yeah? :D
Jaidee chapter 22 . 10/14/2009
! im gonna KILL YO!

HUn- you So did NOT just leave this MASSIVE cliffy! FIX IT! before i set my RABID... um... CATS ONTO YOU! I swear! FINISH THIS! I need it! seriously! I mean come ON! it took me like 2 & 1/2 WEEKS to find a decent story on here- then i find one and BAM its UNFINISHED! oh help me! ...

please finish it!
BetteNoir chapter 22 . 8/8/2009
Please finish this..it's f*ing awesome. I love your style, and the way you took the story line and twisted it around is just...amazing. Keep at it, maybe some day i will see this published ;)
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »