Reviews for The Attic
alleluia chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Your evil, you know that. You had to stop there. Anyways, I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
haha. This is great. I can't wait for the next chapter to read what she does. Fayer, interesting name, doesn't seem THAT bad, anymore.
~Mel
ezyret chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
ooh! the suspense! gotta know more! update soon, please!
SpaceCadet87 chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
I like it, Keep writing.
Killer Tofu chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Ooh...and the plot thickens. Three guys after her? Damn, im lucky enough if I can even get a part of a guy. Psh.
Tomako Briefs chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Cool! I had thought Fayer to be some sort of wicked villain person. Not just your average asshole. _
Ya know, today was the best day of my life. The story made it better. Thank you!
me chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
your evil.. just plan evil...EVIL i wanna read more...more
kelyn chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Lol, i love your story. It's very fun with lots of interesting things happening!
~K
Draliane chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
That's was kind of funny the way she treated Fayer. But then I guess you'll have to feel sorry for him. The weird part was how did Darwin and Fayer meet.
Death Princess chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
huh? well that was short and fast! now im wonderin whos gunna be the guy Aysel ends up wiv hm? oh well UPDATE SOON!
FireBringer chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Cool
Draliane chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Well, that was interesting. I thought you were just going to stick with a few characters but by the look of things. There's more trouble on the way for the main character, what with the new guy and then the other vampires that seem to want to drink her blood. It was good:)
Death Princess chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Lol... ok im really glad i decided 2 stop bein lazy and read this cuz it seriously ROX!
Lightness chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
who is will? when is he going to come into the story?
and ooh no. darwin living in the black house is bad... yep. i see the future. bad things are going to happen cuz of darwin.
fayer is such an ass. i would have stepped on his big toe... with boots. what a pig.
I Dance In The Rain chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! Please? *puppy dog eyes*. It's so good. Please update soon. Lol
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »