Reviews for The Attic
Tomako Briefs chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Cool! I had thought Fayer to be some sort of wicked villain person. Not just your average asshole. _
Ya know, today was the best day of my life. The story made it better. Thank you!
me chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
your evil.. just plan evil...EVIL i wanna read more...more
kelyn chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
Lol, i love your story. It's very fun with lots of interesting things happening!
K
Draliane chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
That's was kind of funny the way she treated Fayer. But then I guess you'll have to feel sorry for him. The weird part was how did Darwin and Fayer meet.
Death Princess chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
huh? well that was short and fast! now im wonderin whos gunna be the guy Aysel ends up wiv hm? oh well UPDATE SOON!
FireBringer chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Cool
Draliane chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Well, that was interesting. I thought you were just going to stick with a few characters but by the look of things. There's more trouble on the way for the main character, what with the new guy and then the other vampires that seem to want to drink her blood. It was good:)
Death Princess chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Lol... ok im really glad i decided 2 stop bein lazy and read this cuz it seriously ROX!
Lightness chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
who is will? when is he going to come into the story?
and ooh no. darwin living in the black house is bad... yep. i see the future. bad things are going to happen cuz of darwin.
fayer is such an ass. i would have stepped on his big toe... with boots. what a pig.
I Dance In The Rain chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! Please? *puppy dog eyes*. It's so good. Please update soon. Lol
Endowment's Seraph chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
what a jerk, I would have kicked him. lol. well this is great, sorry it took me so long. oh well.
Mel
Mystified chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
Looks like you're still going strong. ) I'm definitely excited to see where this will go. I haven't a clue.
Tomako Briefs chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Egads. From the looks of things, that Fayer guy is a vampire (what with the telepathy and all). Maybe even *gasp* Francis, with a different name!
The horror...
(This is still the most fun-ly awesome story ever!)
Killer Tofu chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
Haha, Sow how choppy IS her hair? WHo's this Fayer fellow? Is it that Darwin kid? So many questions!
ezyret chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
*grins* good chapter, but I still like the second chapter the best. ...who is fayer? hm... I wonder...
886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »