Reviews for Dawn
JQ3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Spiritually powerful work. Keep on writing in Him.
Edraith chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This is so beautiful, an absolutely wonderful poem. It is going straight on my favourites list. You are going on my fave authors list for that. ;-)
The imagery you employ is awesome, so strong and yet so fragile and tender, reflecting the tenderness with which His wounded hands tend the wounded and caress them into restoration.
"Golden beads of trust just formed
On spider's webs delicacy"
Such a lively delicate image. So well-chosen. Wonderful, wonderful poem. And, having been subject to various forms of abuse myself and having been healed immensely already, and wishing what you describe for someone I love (and partly for myself still), I can relate a lot to that poem as well.
softlycryingrain chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
wow! that was beautiful! I loved the way you were able to paint a picture with your words! great use of similes
btw, thanks for reviewing my poem! I'm glad to return the favor!
~Kat
annonymousnooneshere chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Excellent poem! I definately can see where you're coming from. I hope to see more of your work soon! I have posted a few new things that I would really appreciate your opinion on if you get a chance.
~Miley
jezel chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
beautiful
Smemily chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
AW MY GO-UH GOLLY GOSH!
This is so sad but beautiful!
"Badabababa I'm lovin' it!"
Yours Truly Rap*DJ xox
garethnelson chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
for some reason this made me think of a recovered abuse victim. very emotionally-charged, it reminds me of some of my own memorys, and that is the sign of a good poet.