Reviews for Absinthe
FireChainsaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Very nice, in an odd kind of way. Sadly I'm not much into poetry, so I can comment on any technical aspects of it, but still, I liked it.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
You have such a beautiful writing style.. It flows so nicely. Wonderful metaphors.
And go Absinthe! They still sell it in France, now, but they take the hallucinogen (sp?) out so that it's just a very alcoholic drink. Couple of my friends tried it when we were in Paris, but I didn't.
Wonderful poem, I really liked it!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
GO MOZART!
moving along, what a great idea. reminded me of the drug P thats been circulating new zealand, it does practically exactly what absinthe does. i think someone said it was pure speed. i dont know. anyway, once again, great rhyming, the theme is easily applied to many situations...and yeah, overall it was very good. muchly enjoyed chica, kudos!
GO NEW ZEALAND MUSIC MONTH! W-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-T
IHJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Gypsies, girl. Gypsies... Well written, imaginative, and I like the connection between the devil and the crow. And the colors you mention. Getting technical, Mia? *wink* It's quite vivid, or easily imagined, rather.
Izzy J.
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I was about to say, "It seems you have an obsion with gypsies." but i guess you were able to notice that self. This is good, my favortite is still Flamenco.
Thanks for the compliment on Out the Window, it is one of my favorties that i have written, but your compliment was beyond what i had expected.
Oh yeah, it's okay, you can stop apologizing, i understand it was a bad day or whatever, but in end you have a new friend.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
gipsies are poertic.. interesting opem
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
*GRIN* O, awesome! I LOVE YOUR IMAGERY AND DESCRIPTION! It always blows me away... and I always seem to hold my breath for all of your poems. This is yet another example of my forgetting to breath i was so caught up in it... it's awesome. the emotion is just.. exploding in it, and you make it possible to feel the man's passion.. it's great. *grin* Yet another masterpiece by Mia the Great!