Reviews for Subvocal Feelings
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Interesting rhythym scheme, but the best part is definitely the ending four lines. The use of different words at the begginning of each paragraph (or whatever the hell you call it when its a poem) is good as well, I like especially how it fits with the following words.

It felt like it started off a tad bit slow, but you pick up momentum quite nicely.
DeIeted chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
You really brought back to me the memories of feelings exactly like the namesake of your poem. I liked this one a lot. It did what is it that good poetry should: It reached someone. Not only reach, but touched, grasped, and drew up emotion. Well done. And I thank you for your reviews; they were wonderful.
I would love for you to read "Spectators of Specters." I have a hard time getting reviews for it, and your opinion would be appreciated. Thanks again, and once more... Wonderfully constructed poem.
-Sarah-
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Wow. Sounds like one of those brilliant genius demons that appear in writer's heads to give them an amazing work of writing has appeared in yours! Ok, that made no sense. Anyways, what can I say other wow? Just, the repition at the beginning of each verse gave it a certain flow, and there were little details...I love odd little details. I think it gives it character. Things like checking the temperature...I don't know, am I making sense here? Well anyways, I liked it enough that I'm actually going to put it on my favorite stories list. God god stuff!