Reviews for Apollo's True Love
Drepanididae chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hmm this was a short straight forward read. I see this as a summary of a potential story rather than an actual story. All you would need to do is inject some life into the characters to give them personality and dialogue to the major events you put forth. I give the caution of names. If you are using the Roman caste the names are Phoebus (you can use Apollo interchangeably), Mercury, Jupiter (the Greek is Zeus), Juno (Hera) and Venus (Aphrodite). Talk about what captivated Apollo to this girl and maybe talk about what brought the girl over to Rome in the first place, (A Latin class, or mythology class). Just a few thoughts, a good start in any case.
PrimordialDiease chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Ahem.

This was a disgrace to all writers all over the world.

What compelled you to even think of writing this?

The plot was so poorly developed, I about ripped my eyes out. And, your characters? What characters? You gave them no life, no vitality; you gave them NOTHING. Your grammar? Disgraceful; absolutely naseating.

Your writing was not as bad as your other dreadful mistakes, but you must definitely improve this along with everything else.

Your story should have been more than one page. It was too faced-paced, irrational, unrealistic, and not at all romantic. Use your feelings AND your skill next time. I could go one...but I might cry. Immature? Probably. Oh well.

Orme
Morelwen chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
an okay fic... went a little too quickly, slow down, you wrote this in Roman Mythology, Juno (or referred to in Greek as Hera) as you mentioned is the Goddess of marriage, she is also Zeus' wife. One thing though I had trouble with ... what about Hyacinthus? *sniff* does he never get any rememberance?
Deanaholic chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
it was good except apollo was the GREEK god of the sun...its a different name in roman mythology.
shyXshortieXbabe chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
haha well written. romantic and fluffy, i like it.
bb112266 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Very good writing.
May you walk into the light.