Reviews for A House Divided
EJ Alfred chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Even if you don't remember writing it...wow. It must have been a nice surprise to find it!
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Haha, ive written things and not remembered it, great things happen like that, so do scary things. This, is an interesting one. I love how you have the line placing so that it is meaningful to the meaning of the poem. Its good like that.
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh my gosh...O.O I know you! . You're my favorite reader/writer/friend on FictionPress! Yay! Amazingh an actual post. Who would have ever guessed? It makes me so happy to see another post from you, it truely has been too long. Even if you haven't been posting I would like to think that you have been writing, eh? lol. No pressure or anything.
This is a wonderful piece! Nice touch on dividing the word "divided" on to two lines. Has a profound effect to it; gives the word more meaning. i also liked the last four lines with the metaphor with the roof and the rain. Very cool images with that one.
I can't believe you don't remember writing something this good! lol! I suppose I have forgotten a poem every now and then but how could YOU forget something like this. Tut Tut Tut. lol.
I hope your relationship turned out OK in the end. You know me and love poems ." Not my bag, ya know? But, of course, I make exceptions and this truely is nicely done. Mr. Lincoln really knew his stuff ;)
Arrivederci!